@*#^$%$&!

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by MBintheOC, Jan 16, 2005.

1. MBintheOC

MBintheOC We're all mad here..

Some annoying fuckhead I don't know has been calling my cell phone & it's annoying as all get out! It's new, but the number's the same. Wtf...? Don't u hate when things like this happen?:$

2. are they PURPOSELY calling you or just a bad coincidence?

3. MBintheOC

I have no idea. I couldn't really understand him, & said they had the wrong number, but they kept calling, left a bad, stupid message on the voicemail, then kept calling (I've been ignoring it). At least it's being silent now. I'll bet it was just some lame prank callers:rolleyes:.

4. Kitaro

Kitaro Member

A friend of mine (also a girl) has been receiving calls on her cellphone of some crazy guy who's allways ┬źlooking for someone┬╗... well, now that I think of it, he MAY be some crazy guy in a hospital (those for people with severe mental disturbs, can't say it in english :& ) who just accidently type a number and now he's constantly phoning her. Sometimes he stops for a few weeks than he comes back again... this has been for at least 4 months, I guess, she's now used to him, lol...

But I know what you can do... just spend him all his money... answer him and ask him what he wants. If he answers AND STILL keeps calling, or if he DOESN'T EVEN answer... just spend all his money; he phones you, you answer it and then you end the call. Simple and easy :D! A bit mean, though, lol ^^

5. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

Wtf? How is she supposed to get his money?

6. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

If he's in a hospital for a mental disturbance they're not allowed phones and barely any phone time so I doubt that very seriously

7. RxHEAD

RxHEAD Member

I dont have a cell phone....only from what I understand He sounds like the 'Minute Man' that strange man who works for the phone company assigned to call people at random for the sole reason of Eating up their minutes....so who ever this is, they are taking YOUR money and your minutes if you go Over.....So maybe he just likes to call and eat minutes? He's Munchin' on your phone minutes....Dont you get a phone bill that lists all the numbers you call and all the numbers that call you? Look at the bill and call HIM!! that would trip him out?!?

8. MBintheOC

That would be funny, but the number was "restricted" so I couldn't call him back. Its ok, tho...I think not answereing did the trick. U know the old saying-u are the 1 who gives power to things, so just ignoring some1 automatically removes their power over u. Just ignore it & it'll go away...well, at least it worked w/bullies.

9. Xac

Xac Visitor

kind of like yelling at rock, pointless... but then again i wouldn't be surprised if someone did it