5-meo-dmt

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by loverofthewoods, May 26, 2004.

1. expireinces???

my first time after being shot out of this cannon of a drug, i lay on my bed and seriously thought i had died or was dieing. it really put things in perspective for me. a positive expirience to say the least.

2. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

can you elaborate on that for me please?

3. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

My experience with 5-meo-DMT was bad. I never got completely high, no euphoria, infact I got disphoria, vertigo for what I thought was eternity.

4. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

im debating the use of this chemical. can we get some more experiences? how CRAZY is it

5. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

Hmm, I only did it once, but I only smoked about 5 mg. It was pretty nice though, I just felt like I was floating above everything for the next 10-15 minutes. But the first minute was kind of overwhelming, then it was all cool. I wouldn't recommend trying much more than that for your first dose.

6. AceAzamean

AceAzamean Member

I always thought it was fun. But i also did my own extractions and it had DMT mixed with it.

I basicly smoked between 3mg my first test time of this matter and 10mg the last time and it was alot of fun. Visuals were somewhat..............scary...........um, thats a good way to put it, and I had dreams when i closed my eyes. The dreams were what I liked because everything i seen around me was less than pleasant.
    But, if you can handle a trip well, and keep a clean handle on yourself its overall a good time.

My mixture was 5-meo-dmt : dmt, 2:3. roughly

7. psilonaut

psilonaut Mushroom Muncher

Nothing can prepare one for this kind of drug. I researched and read up on experience reports for months, and still I had to constantly reasure myself that the drug could not kill me. Very difficult experience, snorted once, smoked once. Still have a load left over but not ready to try it yet....

8. ssjwizard

ssjwizard Member

i get mine from herbals but would love to acquire some in its pure form since i find that lately ive become far to lazy to operate my chemical equipment and do my own quality extractions mostly making resins and teas. anyways its definatly a strong experence the visuals can be quite real or simply plain ive experenced boh. much euphoria in the comedown esp if takin oraly.