5-meo-dmt, 5-meo-amt and 5-meo-dipt

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by whiterabbit, May 30, 2004.

1. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Member

I know you can order them off the internet, I know of several sites. I'm wondering what are the different ways of consuming them, i know smoking is one way with 5meodmt and 5meodipt, but what about 5meoamt, can you smoke that. And can you snort any of these. I also know oral sonsumptoin of 5meoamt and 5meodipt is reccomended but i don't feel like having to deal with vomiting and dhiarrhea. Any information is appreciated. Thanx.

2. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

erowid.org will tell u everything u need to know

3. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

I don't recommend snorting 5-meo-dmt. You can, but smoking it is much more pleasureable.

4. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

5meodipt is called foxy and 5m-amt is called alphaO - u can swallow these or smoke or snort but 2 snort AlphaO is can b dangerous coz it's so strong 5meodmt u can't eat so have 2 smoke or snort

5. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

This post is becoming spam.

There are plenty of people here with first hand knowledge of RC's. What is your problem with letting them share it? You got stock in erowid?

Shall this forum be retired and all of us go to erowid?

Why don't YOU and the other teenage erowid groupies go to erowid and let the rest of us pick at twoseeye and the others here who may perchance have a modicum of EXPERIENCE to add to the info availible at your beloved erowid?

How much of the info at erowid have YOU tested?

Some of those here have actually experience the aforementioned drugs in the manner's indicated.
    Let them speak for christ sake!

6. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

I definitely recommend smoking 5-meo-dmt, the smoke isn't that harsh and the buzz is very pleasant. I haven't tried the other two though..

7. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

My friend just snorted some foxy and said its kind of harsh.

8. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

Exactly. You can't rely on one source of information. Erowid.org doesn't even have much info on RCs. Most of them are terribly documented. There are also a couple of sites I can recommend that you can double check info in erowid. Lycaeum.org and bluelight.nu However even those doesn't beat first hand experience.

9. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

Lycaeum is closed - we should hav trip reports here