5.5 weeks flower

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by meangreen, May 18, 2004.

1. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

5.5 weeks flower and all is well in the growers organic endeavers!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

Lookin' good, keep us updated with pics. Happy growing!

3. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

Go to www.marijuanagrowing.com and look for the autobio of three soils to see more pics or my gallery.Lost alot of pics when site crashed!

4. garf12

garf12 Member

Man I wish I could grow. I own my house and I have seriously thought about it alot. My only problem is my parents can just drop by whenever they like, although they havent been in like 3 months. (but you never know) I have a good places to hide it, just not good enough to hide it from nosey parents.

5. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

put a light on the inside of a lid of a trash can (one of those big ones) and grow the pot at the bottom...just hide it in a corner of a storage room or something, i doubt your parents would search through there...

6. dj_reegz

dj_reegz Member

looking good man. I'm drooling looking at those pics

7. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

You own your own house, but are still worried about your parents going through your things?
    Break the chain man, they can't just go through your things whever they please, Thats illegal. Plus i can see that your 20 years old, you should be able to decide what you want to do for yourself by now.

8. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

"Mom, dad, never show up at my house again. Ever. If you do, I will file a restraining order."

9. garf12

garf12 Member

well my dad owns the house, and I get all my money through them, they pay for school, car, etc.... So that really isnt an option. I also dont really feel like getting written out of the will.

10. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

No, i dont mean for you to be like " fuck you guys im gonna smoke"
    I'm just saying, you should be able to do what you want in your own house. Your 20 years old and they still pay for everything?,you can't support yourself?
    They would just have to deal with the fact that you toke up, But nevermind, you'll prolly misinterpret this post too

11. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

Do i have to explain everything in full?- All i ment by saying its illegal, is that if you dont want them going through all your stuff, then they REALLY cannot do it.
    Use your mind "apinkbunnyrabbit" and actually think about something before you bash it

12. garf12

garf12 Member

Well I just think they would kind of frown on the hole thing. Yeah I could support my self, but I couldnt live how I am used to living. I wouldnt mind a job to have some extra money, I Just dont have time. I am allways taking class at college while working on getting my pilot license. Hey and when dad is willing to pay why not!?!?

13. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

Garf,why dont you put a new lock on one of the doors into a room and get busy!They cannot see what they cant get into!Maybe it's time in life to let them know you are your own person!

14. trippymcnugget

trippymcnugget Member

15. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Cant wait till I am out of the house, then I will get my own place, fuck collage, and grow some dope! And hey, if I need extra money , I can always sell it ! :)

16. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

You ever get into true organics you will not want to part with!Anything chem grown is for selling,not partaking in!These have never seen ferts,all homemade soil and water only!