4aces with parents around

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by mrkiasume, Oct 20, 2010.

1. mrkiasume

mrkiasume Member

hey! was wondering. would it be a good idea to take about a 20mg does of 4ace with parents around? is it possible to behave normal while on such a dose?

dang i rarely have the house to myself and its getting irritating!

2. SweetBlasphemy

SweetBlasphemy Senior Member

I wouldn't. Even if you can play it cool, the psychological impact of the paranoia will really get under your skin. It's hard to shake bad vibes on this stuff once it starts turning dark. I would say only go for it if you can do it after they're asleep and you know there's no chance of interaction during the whole trip. Even then, the paranoia of "what if" could get out of hand. 4-aco is so psychological and set & setting are so important...

3. mrkiasume

mrkiasume Member

ooo okay okay. then ill guess i gotta wait till im alone then. =)=)

4. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

That's a heavy dose of 4 aces. i wouldn't take a dose like that within 50 miles of my one surviving parent, or for that matter, any painfully straight person, and i am 42 years old!

5. raz5

raz5 زینب

it depends on the person and how they normally act/handle themselves on psychs lol. i can do 20mg and be around my parents, i am not going to it for long periods and i do not have to.. but it is easy for me.

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

FUCK NO :rofl:

Jesus christ you would freak out so badly and they would know right away that you are high and it would just be bad, bad, bad.

I wouldn't even do 10mg 4aces around my parents.

You gotta respect these things man, especially something as serious and heavy as 4aces.

7. raz5

raz5 زینب

lol

8. The Real Peter Parker

The Real Peter Parker Member

Recommend 40 mgs, and 20 a piece for your parents.

9. neuroptican

neuroptican ...hadouken!

:D All these posts saying no and then this haha.

10. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Why would you want to do it when your parents are there. Don't you have any friends houses to go to or events?

11. mrkiasume

mrkiasume Member

=(=( sadly no.
    schools starting and somehow everyone's parents seems to be at home all the time. i don't understand why!

12. Royaltramp

Royaltramp Member

I live with my parents and I often trip at home, my best advice is to dose at night if that's your plan, then just avoid waking them up and you have nothing to worry about. Be aware that 4-AcO-DMT will make you very paranoid though so you might not have the best time, always worrying that they'll catch you.

Personally I actually prefer tripping at home at night than going out to trip as I'm less paranoid about my parents than I am about police and random strangers when I'm out and about. However I make it a habit to dose an hour before I would normally go to bed, then I just lay in bed with music, MSN, pen and paper, etc, and enjoy.

If you must trip at home though make sure everything's prepared beforehand, prepare your food, get a 1 or 2 litre bottle of water, make sure you have all your music etc - that means you can limit your trip to your room and the bathroom and avoid running into your parents.

13. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Get a hotel room. or do you say motel.

14. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

They're different things.

15. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

ok didn't actually know as Americans like to take English and stick Z's in words, shit like that.

16. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

I've done 25mg of 4-AcO-DMT with my parents asleep in the house.

That being said, my first DPT dose was 150mg with my parents sleeping in the room next to mine.
    It all depends on the person, really.

17. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

LOL! In general, hotels are taller, more swanky, more expensive establishments. Motels are smaller, sleazer, more "no-tell."

18. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

Yeah just lay down, close your eyes, and listen to music. Last time I dropped acid, I spent like 3 hours just sitting on my floor, letting my head fill up and then letting go of all thoughts.

19. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Guys I think he means he's going to take 20mg 4-aco-dmt and be around his parents the WHOLE TIME. obviously it's ok to trip with your parents asleep in another part of the house, that's what 90% of my trips are lol.

OP if you meant your parents will be home but won't bother you then yeah it's fine, shit, take 50mg.

20. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

Yeah, I've had plenty of trips in my parent's house. Just make sure you don't have to be around them while tripping and it's all good.
    Hotels=one building.
    Motels=multiple housing areas.