49 dead 20 injured New Zealand massacre

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by morrow, Mar 15, 2019.

1. morrow

morrow Visitor

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

[​IMG]

Irminsul and Meliai like this.
  3. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

What does any of this have to do with Asia? In Asia, I would personally say that yes, they could technically be racist against white people. Because that's one of the only places in the world not dominated by a white-supremacist system.

Go say that to the predominantly Muslim fighters who beat ISIS.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You will take with you the satisfaction that proceeds from the consciousness of duty faithfully performed, and I earnestly pray that a merciful God will extend to you his blessing and protection. With unceasing admiration of your constancy and devotion to your country, and a greatful rememberance of your kind and generous consideration for myself, I bid you an affectionate farewell.

5. GuerrillaLorax

"So far, it has been reported that at least one of the killers posted on the far-Right message board 8chan before the shooting and uploaded a manifesto. The manifesto praises Trump for bringing about a sense of white identity, calls non-whites and Muslims invaders, and claims that the Alt-Right needs to get off the internet and start fighting back.

In his manifesto, Tarrant praises Candance Ownes of Turning Point USA for radicalizing him and during his video, encourages people to subscribe to “PewDiePie,” a YouTube video game streamer that has helped popularize the Alt-Right. In many ways, this is a mass shooting made by the Alt-Right and for the Alt-Right." - This Is America

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

What?

Pewdiepie is part of the alt-right now?

Man, you do have a few screws loose

7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

8. GuerrillaLorax

Me or the shooter?

I don't know if I would agree with the article to that extent. But throughout his whole banning ordeal and his explicit refusal to be accountable and to stop being a racist, oppressive ass, he did become a shining beacon for the Alt-right. To quote an analysis of his actions from a parenting website;

But beyond that. A white-supremacist mass murderer just referenced him as an inspiration for radicalizing him.

9. GuerrillaLorax

10. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

It's Been Suggested That "Egg Boy" Be Nominated For "Australian Of The Year" Award...... :D

Cheers Glen.

eggsprog likes this.
  11. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Still waiting for you to come to China and say this shit. I'm between Toronto/Beijing every few months. Can come back with me next time!

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm still not sure what's your point with that? Because he can't say certain stuff in China... what?

13. GuerrillaLorax

14. GuerrillaLorax

People are super pissed after this newest shooting that white-supremacy just hasn't died yet. These have been popping up around New Zealand and Australia.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I don't like that one talking about bricks and bats. I don't believe using fear and hate against fear and hate does anything but double the amount of fear and hate.

16. GuerrillaLorax

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Connected by mumbo jumbo no one ever heard of.

18. Truthseek

Truthseek Shine the light on darkens

The guy was a massive troll he loves that people will spew nonsense and lies if you simply do or say something while attention his on you.
    For example in his manifesto he say his number one influence for doing it is Candace Owens a Black Conservative. People gave her death threats and all that same with PewDiePie, but to look her up and actually believe he wasn’t trolling is stupid. I would Tell you why but I would hope you look up yourself. We are consumed by “Right” and “left” and it clouds the truth on a lot of ends.

19. Truthseek

Truthseek Shine the light on darkens

Im new to the thread but I did read all of it and I’ve read the manifesto multiple times. Im new to this forums and it’s interesting seeing people views. I hope People continue talking about it and not just forget like we always do.

20. GuerrillaLorax

Welcome to the forums! But I'd disagree. From what I've read and seen, the shooter was fulfilling a very white-supremacist agenda propagated by the Alt-Right.