49 dead 20 injured New Zealand massacre

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by morrow, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Well I took it as you dont, since you said he will be locked up for a long time because we are civilized

But if you do, something we do agree on then

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I think I do. If you aren't getting out of jail what's the point of keeping them around? it has been proven to cost a fortune per person. Like I get the whole moral thing and probably letting them die is the easy way out, but if you're just gonna sit in jail forever..

I mean how is it going to effect you personally whether they live or die in jail? I can't see it effecting anything it's not like y'all great pals or anything. The only time your gonna hear about em is when in 29 years time they plead for bail or some shit and circus evolves in the media like remember that dude?

There's so many other people doing it much harder than life sentence folks. Yeah. Nah. Fuck 'em. I'd rather my tax money go to the homeless. :grin: or a rehabilitation program or something. Something for folks still with a chance in life, not some guilty mass murderer getting his free meals and his bed and a roof over his head. He don't deserve that.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  3. deleted

deleted Visitor

4. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

That article is wrong. Milo was banned from Australia before the shootings even occurred.

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^^^...I Read Yesterday That The Ban On Milo Has Been Lifted.

Cheers Glen.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

Milos ban or the video sharing ban?...

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I think getting locked up for life is a great sentence. No chance on martyrship and the culprit wastes their entire life with their own thoughts. It's perfect. Much better than wasting a serious effort on like physical punishment. I guess I would not be the right person to guard them. I might cross the line, like feeding them too less, increasing their long life agony (which will probably be shortened that way). Much respect to those who can do that job correctly.

8. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

He's obviously a useless piece of ignorant shit and will enjoy a long, pleasant life visiting with other PsOS like himself, watching tv, enjoying food, exercising , reading and other such things that the 50 he killed will not enjoy. I say harvest his organs to enable some humans that would otherwise die, to be able to live productive lives unlike the waste that he is. Pretty vindictive and perhaps way out of line on my part--hell maybe even crazy, but something needs to be done to teach these wastrels that consequences will be meted out in a savage way even as they have been savage towards innocents. Take ém apart a piece at a time. (I don't expect anyone to like this post and no one should. This is me at my worst I suppose. But I have seen 79 years of these motherfuckers laughing , living and having a great old time for years and years after having left human wreckage behind. FUCK ÉM.)

Mallyboppa likes this.
  9. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

10. Asmodean

The thing is we as outstanders have the luxury to be vindictive. The people in court do not. This is why you can (and should be able to) speak your mind here, but also why you (and me) shouldn't have the job to sentence or guard him ;)

11. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Dear God Almighty! I read the entire Friggin thing and there is not a single mention of Hillary's missing emails!

Orison likes this.
  12. deleted

deleted Visitor

Since he was blamed for it, lets hear him whine about it .. some good points but otherwise just pjw..

13. Asmodean

Pennsylvania Junior Wrestling?

Orison likes this.
  14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ugh, i hate that guy, no matter what he us talking about he just has a whiney voice and a punchable face. I hate his face

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You seriously read the whole thing?

The whole thing?

I think there us something wrong with someone who can read the whole thing

16. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

"It was with horror that we learned of the massacre that took place in Christchurch on March 15th. Horror that only deepened with every new detail, as we read the assassin’s manifesto, as we learned that racists around the world – including in Aotearoa, including in Quebec – were shamelessly sharing his diy snuff film and cheering his acts.

An unbearable feeling, as we recalled the massacre in Quebec City in January 29, 2017, when another young racist entered that city’s Islamic Cultural Centre with the intention of killing as many people as possible.

Six people died that night; at least 49 died today in Christchurch.

We recognize the name of the Quebec City killer, Alexandre Bissonnette, scrawled along with others on the ammunition cartridge that Brenton Tarrant photographed and uploaded before his attack. We recognize the ideas in Tarrant’s manifesto; we’ve come across them before, too many times. The mix of fear of a clampdown and admiration for the killer and laughs at his humour on 4chan and facebook and other social media networks have come from around the world, including our own backyard. We remember just last year as you provided us all with a positive example in resisting as two of “our” racists, Lauren Southern and Stefan Molyneux, traveled to your country to spread their poison. We recall, too, that one of “your” far-rightists, Trevor Loudon, has been welcomed in Canada at events organized by “our” Islamophobes. And of course we have all heard about how far-right zillionaires à la Peter Thiel have decided New Zealand is just the right place for them to relocate to, to ride out their accelerating nightmare, and perhaps to try out some of their own dystopian ideas." - A Statement of Solidarity

17. morrow

morrow Visitor

Guerrillalorax is everyone not of Asian a racist?
    Are Asians not treating us not Asian people racist?
    You have to remember why a lot of people fear others.. it's not all about race.
    But what that race stands for.

stormountainman likes this.
  18. deleted

deleted Visitor

Islam is not a race its a religion..

The average person has every right to hate hate hate Islamic extremists, and wish the most horrible deaths to them. <and Im not talking air strikes.

IF that's racist, then you people are isis sympathizer.

19. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

20. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

"When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind. When you separate yourself by belief, by nationality, by tradition, it breeds violence. So a man who is seeking to understand violence does not belong to any country, to any religion, to any political party or partial system; he is concerned with the total understanding of mankind.

by: Jiddu Krishnamurti

MeAgain and morrow like this.