49 dead 20 injured New Zealand massacre

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by morrow, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Nope, I was straying from the topic. And laughing at that subject. If you actually think I laugh about murdered people, you have not been paying attention.

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Considering the possibility is one thing. Putting it like its certain is another.

Anyway, the remark about why you don't get why people state the obvious about Trump s dubious comments is a bit strange. Just because he also says a lot of other stupid stuff it should be ignored? Maybe if he was in an ordinary position

3. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Trump calls people on our southern border-invaders. Manifesto from NZ called the Muslims invaders. No connection there.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

He could've called all the Muslims delightful people before he slaughter them too. who cares.

5. When I worked in Tunisia there were a lot of contractors from the Philippines. The locals referred to them as "invaders". The term is way overused these days. The people sneaking across the US border are opportunists, not invaders. The moment things start going bad for the US, they'll retreat back across the border and ride it out.

6. And what if they find out the shooter was a welder suffering from cadmium poisoning?

7. Asmodean

Only a superficial connection. Not a serious one as ************ seems to imply (that the manifesto was aimed to coincide with Trumps remarks in order to hurt the conservatives). At least not certain in any way at this point.

8. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well, of course trump is not a white supremacist--he's an orange one. "They're criminals--they're rapists-etc-ect." No connection there. Sticks up for Pirro and Fucker Carlson-- No connection there. "you see someone about to throw a tomato--knock the hell out of ém. I'll pay the bills for ----yeah --no connection there. "Shithole countries."Don't know where people get these ridiculous ideas! The man is as pure as the driv----ah FUCK IT.
    You can't hurt conservatives. They're totally shameless in their decades long fight against the working people of this country and to act like this useless prick in the white house is anything but mentally deranged , will be written about as one of the sorriest chapters in American history. Period.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    Lynnbrown, MeAgain and Tyrsonswood like this.
  9. As if conservatives in the US needed help from New Zealand in looking bad or moronic. I don't know the aims of the lunatic. But if a butterfly drops a milk shake in Bora Bora, US conservatives will be blamed for it. So will Trump of course, but I don't consider him to be conservative (or republican for that matter).

What I do wonder is what the authorities in New Zealand have to say about white supremacists in their midst. I also wonder if there's enough of them for retribution to be considered. I suspect not, which might explain the delusions of grandeur depicted in the idea of initiating a US civil war, by remote control. Blaming this shit on Trump et al, only slows progress on finding the truth of the matter (which I suspect is mental illness).

10. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I don't know what kind of diversity their culture has. It may very well be a mostly white society; though I suspect there may be some segment of aboriginals or other native remnants.

11. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

So I still don't understand.
    Are you saying the shooting never took place?
    There was more than one individual?
    He didn't really hate Muslims and wasn't a white supremacist?
    Somebody staged this to make white supremacist or right wingers look bad?
    The man that was arrested wasn't the shooter?
    A preponderance of evidence equals a conspiracy to prove something that never happened?

What?

12. Asmodean

You never heard of the Maori?

Driftrue and soulcompromise like this.
  13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

There arent enough facepalms

Lynnbrown and soulcompromise like this.
  14. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

that's actually funny because I have a Maori tattoo on my left shoulder! Before anyone stabs me, I got it before I learned about cultural appropriation. It looks ok. Anyway, yes I do know of them. I just totally forgot.

Asmodean likes this.
  15. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Well lads, it's time to stop shitposting and time to make a real life effort post,” the 8chan post read. “If I don't survive the attack, goodbye, god bless, and I will see you all in Valhalla!”

Neo-Nazi Brenton Harrison Tarrant

[​IMG]

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well that's just wrong. Unless a Valkyrie hand picks him while he dies gloriously in battle he ain't gone make it to Valhalla.. And as a pledging Valkyrie myself, he can go to Hel. :D

hotwater likes this.
  17. Asmodean

Shooting people who are not expecting shit is not battle. No chance on Valhalla for him

McFuddy and Irminsul like this.
  18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Another thing we disagree on.
    Not applying the death penalty in these cases. Is it really about being civilized?, or is it just a throw back from the days when cameras werent everywhere and we werent 100% sure of guilt. No question of guilt in this case

Whats the use of keeping guys like this or Breivik alive? So 5, 10 years later we can hear reports of them whinging about not having a playstation in prison?

Pretty sure our civilized society wont collapse if we give mass murderers the electric chair

I'll get over the ethical dilemma in half a second

scratcho likes this.
  19. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Exactly

upload_2019-3-18_2-8-42.jpeg

scratcho and Asmodean like this.
  20. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Where did I say I don't support capital punishment ?