49 dead 20 injured New Zealand massacre

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by morrow, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Oh boo hoo, you're mis-characterizing all of this, a common modus it seems.

The people who wrote the manifest (multiple styles) knew where to hit the dog whistles, triggers and bullet points to create a sensation. The fact they murdered people only solidifies their insanity. BUT, some of the stuff said sounds a lot like all the crap Trump has been accused of saying. Which I never got since he already says so many odd things. Why amplify the obvious?

Also, I've seen this "shame game" in other venues. It's childish. What are you going to use on me next? Jesus?

2. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I should not have watched it.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

He couldve added Kaitlin Bennett/ Kent State Gun Girl into his manifest, but it wouldve been all the more obvious. Or he didnt do his homework thoroughly..

See the part in the manifesto where says Freddie Mercury died of hedonism. What a lonely loser this dude musta been.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

I honestly have a few problems with the youtuber that earn profit from this shit. the only one I dont have a problem with is Styx, he gave his opinion but these others with there /BUT if they had guns in the mosque/ .. Look! I carry a gun everywhere, and that isnt going to give me the idea that I am going to save everyone other than myself, and the people close by, I will not nor will I ever engage in gun fire unless directly fired upon. If we all duck into a room to hide, I am not going to shoot thru the walls as he walks by shooting at the walls outside. stay down. shooting may only trigger the attacker to go nuts, instead of passing on by down the hallway. if you can get to fire prevention systems hit them(this alerts police), grab fire extinguisher make clouds but stay down if you can. run away from the loud bangs, do not run to it to help, even if the ones you love are there, they may have already perishing and you may too. If you are not a first responder /police officer, trained in crisis or military matters .. even if you have a gun. Stay down. While everyone wants to be a hero, most do not become one other than 6ft down..

5. More proof it's a multi-author screed. It's like they scattered a bunch of scribbling from mental patients onto a floor and swept them into piles. Just to see what weird combinations came into being.

Orison likes this.
  6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I will give you the summary

A guy born in a land stolen from the aborigines by the Europeans, whining the muslims are trying to steal land from the Europeans

eggsprog and WritersPanic like this.
  7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I have no idea what all that means.

You are just insensitive to the deaths of real people. That is my issue. Jesus and all that I don't know.

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Apparently holidayed in Nth Korea too

Who does that?

9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Lots of people
    you never wait in lines

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Now that's Australian. :sweatsmile:

Orison likes this.
  12. I don't want to kill anybody, but I want my manifesto published. How? Do I threaten to kill people?

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

14. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

You have to kill people, or seize power of a country, which one way or another requires killing people.

15. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

So let me get this straight, you are claiming this is another one of those "crisis actor" or whatever things?
    A conspiracy for some reason by a bunch of unknown people?

Really?

16. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

So. I just think it's tragic

WritersPanic likes this.
  17. Yes really. It's all so convenient. As if played out in the US. Or are we supposed to think they burn crosses in New Zealand as well? Regardless, it looks like a put on even if it's only the freaks themselves creating the conspiracy (the proper word for attacks on multiple targets). One of them admitted as much and is clearly hoping to stir up a civil war in the US. Sure, it's laughable, but the nut case is probably very sure about his goals. I'm assuming it's a bunch of guys. I don't see so many klan women on TV these days. Probably because nobody wants to bring back the frumpy in khaki look.

When we have an orgy of evidence like this, I take a step back.

As for the shooters, I hope they are executed. Maybe at Tah Mihi!

18. I saw this. Looks weird when leftists toss the shame card, at other leftists. I don't think Chelsea deserved it, but I don't think she should have backed down either. Chelsea was right in her criticism of Omar's stupid language. We expect better from the people who represent us. Particularly on the world stage. After the 8 year apology tour I'm afraid it's just as easy to go to the other extreme. And Trump's just the blowhard to deliver it.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if Trump defended Chelsea?

19. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

the aspects of this event that some of you are choosing to high light and force into the discussion is shameful....instead of the 50 dead innocent people you twats are inserting trump to this tragedy....with words like ''hoot'' and ''laughable''....you actually laughing at this wp?

Lynnbrown and Mallyboppa like this.
  20. It's weird the way you read into people. Especially since you're so often very wrong. Insensitive to deaths? Is that another attempt to shame me? Might work if it was true, but it's not. Once again it's projected bullshit. Stick to the issue man.