49 dead 20 injured New Zealand massacre

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by morrow, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The most justifiable reason was to "remove vermin from private property" is how we obtained ours.

2. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I can't believe that a senator would have released this statement--I almost hesitate to believe that it is real. Imagine being a involved of this massacre, or a part of their family, and then reading this? "You brought it upon yourselves." Especially that last paragraph, Anning sounds like he is cheering the shooter for what he did.

rollingalong likes this.
  3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I asked a mod because I couldn't find it either, not even in my own recent posts :p It got deleted indeed.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Hopefully it got deleted

And hopefully that was because it was just too right wing for this site

We should have saved the baby man, otherwise we arent any better than them

Lynnbrown likes this.
  5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Whether its the Islamic terrorists, or these white terrorists.

The one thing they ALL have in common, ALL of them.

They are all youngish males, in a certain age range, that know they arent going to get anywhere in life, and their actions are some fucked up way of ending up more important than they were ever going to be. Selfish cunts.

Any political bullshit from either side, is just that.

Just because this loser writes a 70 page manifesto, doesnt mean we should automatically believe he even believed all the crackpot shit contained within. Just a bunch of bullshit excuses so he didnt have to accept he was a nobody

6. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Nice to see some country other than the US elects jackasses.

7. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Yeah, you're gonna have to, VG

Because I know what I feel about that situation and it sure as hell isn't the same as Mally.

Toward the end of the thread I was entirely concerned with whether there was any point going round in circles when no one's mind was going to be changed. I think I made one post on the actual topic, and other than that I mostly "liked" Meliai's posts, because I share many of her views but she puts arguments better than I do.

I am FOR infinite forgiveness and love, genuinely. In fact, I said something like that in the thread because some of the people who were being fairly hateful are "Christian".

By the way, that also means I hold no hatred or dislike towards any of them, either.

8. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Haha, I feel silly that you quite upset me with that..! Don't care what people think of my true opinions but gosh, I hate it when people judge me for opinions I don't have.

Okay! Right. I'm over it : )

9. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

And as usual Donald (Dumbo) Trump deleted his first tweet in response to the Christchurch mosque massacres, which featured no words of condolence, just a link to a story posted on Breitbart News.

The article was a very straight forward account, however, some of its comments were as you might expect were deeply offensive, flippant and nasty.

Ten hours later, Trump finally offered a more human response, tweeting a condemnation of the massacre and standing in support of NZ.

That's part of his pattern taking a pause before speaking out against racist violence and other racist incidents.

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ugh, and for once we can do without referring to the Donald here

11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Any other time I would agree except the gunman specifically praised Trump and dubbed him 'a symbol of renewed white identity'.

Lynnbrown and MeAgain like this.
  12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

eggsprog and Irminsul like this.
  13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

That's Australian.

14. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

15. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

My views and Comments in that thread were not extreme !!
    I wasn't the one suggesting that the baby s death was a good thing ( or wishing it on the mother ) not once !! Pity now that it was deleted then you could see what I actually said

I was never once Hateful nor did I make such comments !

I tried to leave the thread because of Those misconceptions Twice but kept getting dragged back in

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  16. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

..... Unless one kept a record of what one posted and the replies to their posts
    ..... Yes that's right
    ..... Yes it did
    However - This has got nothing to do with that situation,.and which saw the topic side-tacked from its original intention

17. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

This seems to be the act of an individual; though still early in the day to confirm this, acting in a manner where innocents are caught up in a situation not of their making.

The indiscriminate targeted towards a group/race/creed/colour shows either a radical intent or mental deficiency which can be difficult to identify

Acts of 'terror'-ism' be it by group or individuals, cannot be condoned if we are to aspire to our diversity of culture/s that are similarly tolerant - it is however a quick option for those with the unclear mind-set, especially if accessibility to firearms is insufficiently polices - but NZ is not my Country, so I can't comment with any assurance on its validity.
    - One can however have sympathy will all those affected

I am just reminded of the quote/slightly paraphrase "Eternal vigilance is the price we pay for freedom" – IMO

18. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I didn't specify you. I wasn't thinking you. I just meant the whole vibe of the thread.

19. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

You mentioned my name Mate ! Anyway its ok we are Cool :wink: just felt I had to clear up some misunderstandings about my views ( on that thread )

Another thread derailed I guess :anguished:

20. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

So anyway, this thread is about the events in New Zealand, not some other thread.

Stay on topic please.