[48][Buffalo]Interested in younger guys 18+

Discussion in 'Gay Personals' started by soulpoker, Sep 1, 2020.

1. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Hi! I'm a single bisexual guy.48, who is on a journey to explore intimacy with members of the same sex. This is all new to me, and I haven't done anything with a guy yet.

That said, since college classes are starting at about this time, I thought this would be a good time to put out a post looking for younger guys in the Buffalo and Western New York area. I find myself attracted to younger guys for some reason (not that I'm not attracted to other guys either), and would love to get to know a few and see where things go. Maybe you're a freshman out on his own for the first time in his life, starting to question your sexuality, and could use an older friend who is a few steps ahead of you but still pretty clueless. Maybe you like to crossdress for fun and want to show an older guy the joys of being a Daddy. There are many possibilities here.

Truth be known I'm especially attracted to twinks. But just as I'm interested not in just younger guys, I'm pretty open to any respectful and conscientious guy who would want to spend time with me, and not just in bed, if it get that far. Please believe me I will never pressure you to do anything you don't feel ready for or comfortable with. I know what it's like to be pressured and I don't like it. If you want just to chat when in person or online, that is all you'll get from me. If the vibe for something else comes up we'll know it. Until then "something else" will not come up in conversation. On the other hand I can almost promise going all the way would take time and patience. Whatever else happens I'm looking for some kind of connection--friendship if you want to call it that. I consider myself sex positive but sex isn't everything and other things need to happen before that's a possibility.

Looking into the future I don't really know what I'm looking for out of this especially with this damn pandemic going around. My aim is a friendship with benefits but if our friendship is limited to going out for some coffee or beers (if you're of age of course ) that would be great too. I guess whatever gives us an opportunity to help each other grow (not necessarily that way lol!) would be welcome. And to be frank I do have sex on the mind but again I won't pressure you and please don't pressure me.

I hope you have read all this. I know I have said a lot. I hope you have a lot to say too, and I look forward to reading it!

Andrew20 likes this.
  2. Andrew20

Andrew20 Members

Dam wish I lived near you im 20 and love older cocks and would love to swallow your cum everyday.

3. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Thanks for the sentiment just the same! At least it's nice to know I'm desirable.

Well I'm curious and Andrew20 like this.
  4. Andrew20

Andrew20 Members

Yeah man not a problem I'm trying to find an older guy down here but its pretty hard. I just need a cock and the yummy cum and it will make my year.

5. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I wish you that guy and a great time with each other. It sounds like you would enjoy it very much.

Andrew20 likes this.