420-07 MUSIC AND ARTS FESTIVAL - Gore, Virginia

Discussion in 'Gig List' started by GreenDoor, Jan 7, 2007.

1. GreenDoor

GreenDoor Member

A Sign of Spring...

This is a two day music experience with over 15 bands! The festival offers Tent camping, RV camping, modern showers, Silent Auction, Drum Circles, Artist Village, Food Vendors and much more. 3000 acre campground is in the Shenandoah Mts. Proceeds go to the local Red Cross.
    Music Artists: ekoostik Hookah, Calf Mountain Jam, G-13, Laidback, Lagerhead, Written Prisms, Morwenna Lasko and Jay Pun, Seven, Outta Body eXperience, Three Fifths, Barefoot Wade, Data Frogs, Daddie Long Legs, The Discordian Society & more tba (see website for the latest updates)

[​IMG]

Festival Website: http://www.42007.com

2. desmondgale

desmondgale Guest

This article is about the music. I like music very much, it is very nice to hear that you had two days music with over 15 days. I like your experience very much.

================================

desmondgale

Virginia Drug Treatment

3. mayewil

mayewil Guest

Any info on the Music & Arts Festival for the second weekend of April, 2010, in Gore, VA?

4. mayewil

mayewil Guest

Forum member "GreenDoor" had posted info about the Spring Festival in 2007 at Gore, VA. I am looking for recent postings for the April, 2010 Music & Arts Festival in Gore, VA. Anyone hear about it?