4-ho-mipt F.

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Shamanic Steve, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Shamanic Steve

Shamanic Steve Member

Whats the diffrence between this and the normal 4-ho-mipt.

2. Damage

Damage Member

I think "F" is for fumarate. Heard somewhere that you need to take a little bit more dose when the substance is in fumarate than in hcl but it seems to be more stable.

3. Lethargy

Lethargy Member

The conclusion reached on this forum went something like 13 mg of fumarate salt for 10 mg of hcl. A bit of googling reveals that it does not degrade as fast and lasts upward of 3 years or so if properly stored along the lines of other RC storage.

4. highflyer

highflyer Member

What he said ^^^^ , The difference is potency because of the difference in weight. the F. is slightly less potent.

5. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

Ancient thread revival to mention that I’ve stored 4-ho-mipt fumarate in a mason jar in the fridge for 8 years now with no changes in chemical appearance and no apparent loss of potency.
    17 mg did the trick for me although I probably could have increased the dose a tiny bit for a stronger trip

6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I remember my rave days - 5 meo dmt was all the rage, but only with like 2 people. And of course, 2cb is kick ass! but no one knows...

7. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

5-MeO-DMT at a rave? You sure it wasn't 5-MeO-MiPT or -DiPT? I remember those being popular in the rave community. 5-MeO-DMT would have been a weird fucking drug to do at a rave IMO hahah