4-HO-DiPT-dose and body weight?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by The Flow, Jan 29, 2005.

1. The Flow

The Flow Member

Does anyone know, if the dose-response-curve of 4-HO-DiPT is also affected by your body weight?
    I tried 17mgs yesterday and though my body was at ++, my mind barely left baseline. Even a 3mg supplement at the 1:05h point didn´t change much, except for some irritating tickling in my legs.
    I´ve read about 15 trip-reports before trying this substance, and had the feeling, that the body weight (mine is 102kg) may have an influence on the drug´s effects (which would be quite unusual for a tryptamine). Does anyone know more about that?

(Besides: At the 2:15h point when I was already coming down, I smoked a little pot, and WOW! Never had that intensity of visuals before on a phen` or a trypt`. 3-dimensional seeing was enhanced very, very much, and I had some very interesting rainbow-like halos. Not that I´ve never seen things like this while trippin, but the intensity was new. But all the coulors seemed weaker. Maybe, on smaller doses, 4-HO-DiPT has more qualities of a piggybacker? Does anyone have had similar experiences?)

2. Gregonzo

Gregonzo Member

I have tried 5 Mipt and dipt......one of which was soley an auditory hallucinogen?

I don't remember which? I think I'll stick to Shrooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

3. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

I SLAMMED A BUNCH OF 4-ho-DiPT AND IT WAS FUCKING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!