4-AcO-DMT vs 4-HO-MiPT

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by The Real Peter Parker, May 7, 2012.

1. The Real Peter Parker

The Real Peter Parker Member

I don't know if this exact thread already exists or not. But I would like some additional opinions on this subject.

disregarding any reports, accounts, fact sheets, and any other information sourced from the internet besides real-life personal experience I find that:

4-AcO-DMT may take more to get you to the same level. 4-Aco-DMT lasts about 3-5 hours. A solid but not overly powerful dose for 4-AcO-DMT is 25mg. 4-AcO-DMT is extremely visual, slightly more than 4-HO-MiPT.

4-HO-MiPT takes a little less to get you there. 4-HO-MiPT lasts about 5-8 hours. A solid but not overly powerful dose for 4-HO-MiPT is 17mg. 4-HO-MiPT is extremely visual, but slightly less than 4-AcO-DMT.

I believe both of these mentioned chems are very visual compared to regular mushrooms though some of those can trip out your eyeballs too. I would really like to confirm or correct what I said.

I only ordered 4-Aco-DMT once, in late 2009, but was able to sample it multiple times; it was never available to me again until recently. I have ordered 4-HO-MiPT a couple of times.

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

what kind of doses do you take of each? and what salts? you listed a "solid dose," but what about the "extremely visual" dose?

i personally don't find 4acodmt THAT visual, open eyed. (i've taken 25-45 mg) i don't seem to get many visuals on LSD either though. depends on how you define visuals. on 4aces, and L, i get color brightening, detail enhancement, and CEVs (more on 4aces), but melting or warping opened eyed doesn't come easy to me.

mushrooms have been more visual for me, but i did most of my mushrooms before i tripped a lot, and before i ever tried 2ce (maybe lowered my ability to get strong visuals?)

sorry i can't really contribute to your thread though, as i haven't tried 4homipt. it's encouraging that you say it's more potent than 4aces though, since i only have a 25 mg (possibly degraded) sample

3. The Real Peter Parker

I have taken up to 42mg 4-AcO-DMT average 25-30mg; a common dose for 4-HO-MiPT for me was 34mg but when I tried 17mg it blew me away how strong the 17mg was... almost comparable with dosing 34mg... strange things happen.

All trials were with fumarate salt. I know that much though I still don't exactly understand the significance, apart from the number of molecules per g that which contributes to different potency levels? I don't even know if that's right...

What I see is colorful kaleidoscopic patterns moving overlaying everything. Wood grain is especially active with movement. Generally I do get pretty nice visuals off most psychedelics, but the last time I tried mushrooms the headfuck exceeded both chems mentioned and visuals lacking compared with both again. 4-AcO-DMT had the more amazing visuals the first time. The first time I took it with one friend, our experiences were exactly the same, our level went from 0%-297%-0%, in 3 hours. This was only the first time we took it but we had absolutely no hangover or burnout from most psychedelics we just went back sober. It was almost like did we really just fucking trip that hard? His skin turned green for a few minutes during the end of the peak, and a sober friend confirmed this. I don't know why I included that but I did because that's really not the point of this story. This was one 25mg dose and one 28mg dose but we don't know who took what.

I found neither to be 1% as nauseating as the 'real' mushrooms.

4. porkstock41

the bodyload from 4aces is indeed quite non-existent. and it just transitions into a normal headspace. takes 4-6 hours for me. wish it lasted longer :)

turns me red, runny nose, makes my YAWN

the reason the salt matters is because of number of molecules per gram like you said. and because of stability. fumarate is supposedly more stable than HCl or freebase

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I find both mushrooms and 4-aco-dmt have kind of hit and miss visuals but both have absolute stellar visuals in the dark. Mushroom visuals appear a bit more wavy as where 4-aco-dmt are more crisp. I feel kind of intoxicated at times on both as well, like where my walking is slightly off and I feel weighed down so 4-aco- dmt does have a body load for me but I never feel nauseous in my stomach on it like I do on shrooms. 4-aco- dmt seems to lack the body trip of shrooms as well tho, I never got the sense of merging with physical objects like shrooms. Both also produce moments of a seemingly extreme clarity and emotional awe.

So 4-ho-mipt is more potent... Does that correlate with intensity as well? And how do the visuals differ from 4-aco-dmt?

6. porkstock41

i get that intoxicated body feeling a little bit on 4acodmt. but much more so on mushrooms i think.

when we went for a walk on 4aces, and only made it out to my car before we had to take a break. it was only partly because i was having trouble walking. and i think the trouble walking came from everything else, the trouble holding still (shaking and shivering), the trouble seeing through my watery eyes, the trouble in NOT laughing.

i remember on my stronger mushroom trips it would almost be like drunken spins, where the world actually seems like it's swaying and moving underneath you and you have to shift your body around to stay upright

7. The Real Peter Parker

4-AcO-DMT I probably say the visuals yes more defined angular geometric lines compared with mushrooms have more 'curvy' lines. The 4-AcO-DMT like you guys say kept us sitting on the couch. It makes you wanna power up the xbox, the TV, or the sound system and leave the house not. The 4-HO-MiPT probably is closer to effect of regular shrooms, it's easier to walk.

The 4-HO-MiPT though is it seems more "fry" you... where I would be willing to take 4-AcO-DMT around 4pm and go to work or school the next day but not willing for 4-HO-MiPT; that would have next-day effects on the brain.

The 4-AcO-DMT seemed a lot more sobriety during the trip... normal headspace with visuals and "weed high" [that could have been caused by the weed.] But I had one bad trip on 4-AcO-DMT... I ended up dragged into a bar, and I hate being in bars whether sober, drunk, or high... especially tripping. I didn't feel as sober that time but it was a higher dose. But it still didn't seem hopeless... I don't know how many times your regular dose 4-AcO-DMT you'd have to take before you didn't know who you were but I bet it's a lot more than 99% of other psychedelics.

The 4-HO-MiPT seems more likely you will get lost or something, definitely feels more powerful and more 'real.' It has I don't know what you could call it "the fear" that comes with a come-up and it's hard to keep your head in the same place. The visuals here are about the same but marginally less intense but that's only my experience. 34mg 4-HO-MiPT made my head spin and visuals a little less as 25-28mg 4-AcO-DMT but there it only made the extreme visuals and little headfuck. I think the 4-HO-MiPT wins in intensity by intensity and intensity by dose.

Could we get some comment on you guys' average dose?

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

4-aco-dmt : avg= 30 mgs. High= 50 mgs.

Shrooms: avg= 3.5 grams. High= 5 grams

9. The Real Peter Parker

brown 4-HO-MiPT???

All previous samples were bright white. It will be a while before results are back but has anyone had experience with this? Is potency varied?

All samples fumarate.

10. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Every tryptamine I've ever had was somewhere on the brown -> white spectrum.

11. The Real Peter Parker

12. porkstock41

the 4homipt i have is a brownish white i believe (much more white though)
    and it was suspected to be degraded

the 4acodmt i have is browny-orangey-white, and it has a more noticeable tan (or browny-orangey) tint to it

13. The Real Peter Parker

After some testing it appears the solid brown 4-HO-MiPT fumarate is markedly less potent than the pure white even after 1 year+ room temp non-airtight storage.

14. martin79

martin79 Guest

Hmm..only ive seen are white and are very potent. Everytime I tried another color of any chem or stims...potency less. Dunno how color can change that much with potency staying the same...obviously more impurities IMO.

15. felix4life

felix4life Member

Pork, did you try 4-ho-mipt yet? If so what are your thoughts? Also how does it compare to 4aces?

16. porkstock41

haven't tried it yet. i'll let you know when i do, buddy :)

17. felix4life

felix4life Member

What's stoppin ya? I await impatiently :afro:

18. porkstock41

i guess just normal life. i don't like to trip TOO much. maybe i'll see about making it my next trip. but maybe not...next one might be when i go to mexico where i planned to dose some LSD

19. felix4life

felix4life Member

cosmoknot would be dissapointed.

20. porkstock41

Tried it :)
    Back in May 2013
    And then 8 more times in the following 15 months.
    Then I waited 7 years to try it again which happened to be 17 mg last Saturday on a hike on a nearby mountain overlooking a lake
    Pretty quality stuff but in true porkstock fashion I am always curious/worried about potential ill effects. Almost no negatives to speak of during the trip. Gentle decent to baseline.
    But afterward maybe some bladder? pain. And I often seem to question if I have slight chest pain but I could be experiencing anxiety (when not tripping). I will be amazed if you see this, Felix :)

SuperPsychMe likes this.