4-20 school shootings

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by mrdude, Apr 19, 2007.

1. mrdude

mrdude Member

Tommorrow is the anniverery of Columbine and Hitler's birthday, plus with the recent VA Tech story and the insane amount of bomb threats it seems very clear to me that tommorrow there will be school shootings. I just have one of those gut feelings. They hyped VA Tech up way to much this Cho guy was transported to "celebrity status" over night, all the talk of "breaking the record" is only going to encourage more teens that are close to the edge. I really don't want to go to school tommorrow even though I don't feel like anyone at my school is that disturbed (people at Columbine or VA Tech probably didn't either though). The thing that's relly bugging me is the fact that I'm almost sure this is going to happen and innocent people are going to get hurt but there's nothing I can do to stop it. Anyone else think this same thing? I really hope I'm wrong....

2. mrdude

mrdude Member

No shootings thank god. I just stayed home and got baked anyway so oh well. Viva la 4:20

3. AcousticPeace

AcousticPeace Member

a kid was threatening to shoot up our school on 420, police investigated and found unregistered guns in this kids house. scary shit. it was on the news and everything, letters were sent home to parents telling them to use their own judgment to sedn thier children to school on 4/20

4. Skratch

Skratch Member

Everybody dies this month

its lovely

5. love riot

love riot Member

A friend of mine at my school got caught with a letter he wrote saying he was going to shoot up our school. Then the police raided his locker and found massive amount of marijuana that he'd brought for 420. It was crazy, they sent letters home and everything.

6. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

everybody in the world is fucked up these days.. you really cant trust anyone. You have to watch your back everyday and hope someone doesnt rob you or shoot up a school or just straight up kill you. but.. then again, shit happends..

7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The world is going to shit [​IMG]

There was a shooting at NASA and there was a gunman loose on Saturday Night at a Walmart in Maine :leaving:

Hotwater

8. Hobes

Hobes Member

there are school shootings every day. weather the news talks about them are not is a different story.when school shootings where at the top was in 1992 and that was before Columbine

9. KParker730

KParker730 Member

yeah jeez everywhere is having violence threats. my school had "everyone dies april 19th" written on a bathroom wall, and a knife found behind a brick somewhere. only 1/3 of the kids went to school (i went!) and needless to say noone died

10. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

yo i even saw this thing on the news about the war on terror about a 12 year muslim kid beheading an american spy on cameria, SHIT IS SICK! wtf, first korean kid shoots up his college killin 30+ ppl, then 12 yr old kid beheads someone on camera, ALSO a angel pilot or w/e theyre called crashed in a neighborhood, ALL THIS messed up stuff happened in like 2 days, its insane.

11. Alaskan

Alaskan Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Enough of the paranoia....
    Here in "bum fuck" Seward, Alaska. Yesterday a elementary student was suspended
    for terroristic threats.
    After a bully, two years older had slapped the boy around and stuck his head in the toilet. The young man murmured, "sometimes I just want to kill him". Another student told a teacher, who told a consoler, who told the principal.
    Mom and Dad were called in and told their son was suspended indefinitely.
    The young man had to ask his folks "what does suspended mean?"
    You see the lad is 7 years old and in grade 2...
    Enough paranoia....Ok ?

12. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

damn that is fuckin retarded!!! i say i wanna kill some ppl too all the time when im angry, i never ever mean it literally, and i kno that boy doesnt mean it. some ppl are just retarded sometimes:)

13. darkain

darkain Member

I think we need to associate weed with another day. Some outsiders might think Hitler/shootings/weed are all connected, when in reality I'd never be a Nazi, and I have never and hopefully never will have to use my gun on somebody.