3rd Eye Awakening, Kundalini and Chakras

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by C393, Aug 14, 2018.

1. C393

C393 Members

Alright a few years ago I really believe I had a very intense Third Eye Awakening it was half of years of meditation research and contemplation added with sacraments I had been yearning to experience for years. I finally feel like I had a visceral perception of the Etheric Plane. I consistently saw a Pyramid when I'd close my eyes. I saw apparitions and had telepathic connections with both people and entities in my surroundings. I feel like through time I have got different glimpses of 3rd Eye states yet I think through novicely dabbling with spiritism I have had some bad spirits latch on to me. I feel like my aura is damaged and I need to focus more on practical things get the 3rd eye closed and banish the negative entities that have attached to me. I don't know how to get my Chakras balanced or closed to where I am not receptive to negative entities or how to dispell them from me. I want to get back to the positive side of spirituality I want protection and cleansing of the dark entities I've opened a portal somehow to a host of bad entities. Need advice on how to close the doors and gravitate toward the more positive entities that can aid in my spiritual path. Whether it's through meditation or prayer I need to get the entities or energies that have came into my life gone.

Irminsul likes this.
  2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I'd recommend that you try acupuncture and traditional Chinese herbal medicine.

This can be expensive, so you might want to try going to a teaching clinic. If you look up "acupuncture schools in [your area]", you may get a list of schools' homepages, from there there's usually a link to a teaching clinic.

If teaching clinics aren't available, you might want to try a community clinic. www.POCAcoop.com in the US and www.acmac.net in the UK have listings for community clinics. You might also be able to find independent community clinics by searching online. Community clinics are usually about $20 per treatment.

In Chinese medicine terms, what you are experiencing is usually described as a "shen" disturbance (I'm not an acupuncturist, this purely amateur opinion). Rosemary and rice are known as shen calming foods, so you might want to try to include these in your diet.

You mentioned lsd and other drugs in a previous thread. I'd recommend staying away from psychedelics, and really any drug not prescribed by a doctor. I'd recommend staying away from weed even if it was prescribed by a doctor. I'd also recommend staying away from alcohol.

Avoiding sugar and sweets, caffeine, cold foods, and raw foods may be helpful. Freshly cooked whole foods served warm are probably best. It would also be good to avoid stress, too much thinking, and too much sensory input.

You may want to lay off your spiritual practices, at least until you feel more stable.

There may be various shamans that specialize in these sort of things, but I don't know what kind of results you would get, or how much you might be expected to pay.

Some light exercise, like a brisk walk in nature might be helpful.

Keeping a journal of how you feel and what you're doing may help you to identify what things hurt and what things help.

If you try the above and don't get, or don't get enough positive results, then I'd recommend going to an MD and then getting a referral to a psychiatrist. My guess is that you are not thinking in terms of conventional western treatments, but if it turns out a drug has few/no serious side effects, is affordable, and actually produces good results, then there's no need to shun it.

3. You have to carry a flyswatter around with you everywhere. Best way to fan off evil haints that come your way. They get threatened when you swat flies, too. So just fan yourself and swat flies for the rest of your life.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I use my 3rd eye to help me sleep. I concentrate until I get to the blue and read aura, then I'm usually out cold.

5. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

Do the circulation of white/middle pillar .

6. devacloud

devacloud Members

I'm unsure if this is the right forum, but I am a dedicated kundalini practitioner, so maybe your perspective can help. No matter the dose I take of lsd, I feel extremely powerful in a god level sense. I don't understand it but I'm in love with it. My last dose was approximately 1100 ugs, and I felt like a god. I felt like I could crush anything in my hands and would get kind of sad because I didn't know what to do with such power.. Has anyone else experienced something similar?

7. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Dissolution of the ego...binding of serotonin.

parua likes this.
  8. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, for every thought, an equal and opposite. The more you try to focus on 'positive aspect' you inevitably draw the negative aspect towards you based on the law of cause and effect. You have to let go off this idea of duality. And be neither positive or negative and just 'be' , when you just 'be' and 100% grounded to your 'center' , pure witnessing consciousness, you won't create such cause and effect and draw negative energy towards you. The more you focus on it, Focus Channels energy, and the more energy you are giving to these 'negative things', The more you try to run away from these so called 'bad things' the more it will chase you. You are generating it yourself. What you sow, you reap. And if you ask me, Don't mess with 'chakras', its meant to open naturally when you are evolved enough and ready for it, if you force it open, you won't be able to control its effects and it will destroy you.

A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe'; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness - Albert Einstein

MeAgain likes this.
  9. What you are referring to as Chakras , I know as energy channels in my BioElectroMagneticBody. If you clear all blocks, and 'unlock' the pathways, your perception will go 'bang' literally, normally the reticular activating system filter in your brain blocks 99%+ of the reality out of your perception, brain is a filtering mechanism. what you see as 'solid matter' is not solid matter. if you observe it through an electon microscrope, You realize it's not solid, it's Energy. flowing vibrating energy. it only appears and feels as matter to you because this filtering system in your brain filters it that way for you. The moment you activate this channels, it will Effectively bypass this filter and you Will go into an altered state of consciousness and start feeling the universe in terms of energy which it actually is , you see the universe completely unfiltered and 98% people Will go crazy if they start seeing universe in energy. You should be evolved enough to be able to completely detach from everything in this 'material perception' for you to be 'okay' with that state of consciousness, Otherwise you Can go crazy.