3rd annual hipforums krue/queens day 2007 meets

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by mopperm1, Dec 28, 2006.

1. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Queens Day Roll Call!! :jester: Here piggy piggy.......can you believe it's only one more season till springtime and our 3rd annual hipforums meet and queens day celebrations.
    Time to start putting those spare brain cells in a mason jar for a week of fun, frolic and mayhem in our most special time of year in Amsterdam!! Our special(as in the little yellow school bus) hipforums tye dye krue aka "the pigs" is growing and new characters are always welcome to join in on the celebration. Will everyone be in town for our ritual Friday night (April 27th) hipforums meet?

Our first two meets at the De Kuil coffeeshop has been grand to say the least but we have decided to choose another spot to gather and mingle.
    The Hipforums meetup location is still being determined with votes still being tallied. LOL

1st annual hipforums de kuil meet (not all pictured)
    [​IMG]

Is everyone down for the pig cruises 2007!

hipforums pig krue cruise 2006
    [​IMG]

The queens day cruise is getting finalized and we may have a few extra spots on the boat. At this moment one boat is a for sure thing with 12-15 max on board. Will update everyone when I hear from others. Cruise list will follow soon. Will need to know who wants to be on board. Thinking of doing two cruises if there is enough interest. What else would you want to do in Amsterdam for a few hours but a cruise? Sit in one of those rare coffeeshops? LOL Houseboat party again after the meet! (Mike C's place this time) LOL

[​IMG]

ROLL CALL:

mopperm1- arriving april 27
    nblaze-arriving april 27
    scott- arriving april 27
    +2 others meeting me.....looks like the connecticut contingment is the biggest now...watch out jersey boys!

2. Strider '88

Strider '88 Member

Strider ' 88 is in for the duration....

3. Strider '88

Strider '88 Member

I think the bar Rookies will have everything the Krue will need!

4. Strider '88

Strider '88 Member

All Piggies that are able to drag their asses out of bed on Tuesday May 1st, are cordially invited to a brunch at my Amstel River Apartment.

Time will be at Noon.

We will be serving homemede dutch pancakes among other treats, I'm sure.

Pencil it in, all are welcome, details/directions will be given at the meet in Amsterdam.

Happy New Year!

5. skyhigh420

skyhigh420 Member

Can't wait to see everyone againthis year, will be there the 27th.

Hope you all have a great new year and see you in April!!

6. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Happy New Year Skyhigh420, the pigs and everyone else!!!

say goodbye to 2006
    [​IMG]
    and we'll be back again in 2007

thanks for the post queens day brunch intro strider......Nancy and I will be there for sure...are you down for our mushroom brunch on Sunday?....LOL

Starting to look like rookies will be the spot for our Friday night meet....have to slap that on the tee's mike c.

7. gaz or jazz

gaz or jazz Member

just a quick line, no puni ntended

any body from the uk thinking of going and reading this in first week of jan bmibaby have got their flight sale on!
    i checked dates for queensday,in fact a few days before and returning first week of may and their are seats available....one way only from cardiff as little as £0.04!!!!!!
    with taxes obviously which would probably mean £20 one way.
    depending on dates of travel return outbound from £0.04, return about £13.99 with airport tax on top.
    you should really consider booking now....i dont work for them you cynics i just always have a good deal off them to adam
    www.bmibaby.co.uk

8. yogibear

yogibear Member

Looking good for 4/25 to 5/3/07 trip to Mecca. Hope to see you all there. Put me on the tentitive list for the cruise.

[​IMG]

9. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

where's all the pigs at?

10. lctricity

lctricity Member

One of 'em is right here and ready for the 2007 Festivities with budz on. As if you needed to question it there moppy.

Rookies it is then. Not to be outdone by The Waterhole as a nightcap.

100 Days for this swine and a big "OINK!" to the rest of you piglets.

Be there or be... well, it's just plain gonna suck if you ain't there.

Happy New year and all that good shite...

Rock ON

11. koopa

koopa De Kuil Krue Hipster

oh snap the pigs are back!
    plenty more partying to be had in 07'
    can't wait to see everybody again....

regards,
    koopa

12. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

There you guys are....at least two of the original hogs. Has everybody received their 8x10 official 2006 group photo? Sent them out last Tuesday....they are awesome if I say so myself. Let me know if you got them OK. 2005 group photo upon request....beer payments only, no cash excepted. LOL :)

So Rookies it is for our Friday meet.....4:20!!! Good idea on changing spots to meet. We should change it every other year.

So far the only boat we have for the cruises is the 12-15 person, still waiting on the other larger boat to reply back, will keep the main pigs in the know on updates.

GO PIGS!

[​IMG]

hip forums de kuil meet 2005
    [​IMG]

13. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

So do i have to go during "Queensday" for Pig status ? I will be returning in 29 days "Feb.6-15" i think Feb. is the only free time i have to spare.

14. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

LOL...I'm pretty sure you gotta be there but we'll have to check with ispica the holder of the "pig manifesto" located in a secret vault in Boston. I pretty sure there's some "hazing ritual" involved. LOL

15. islandgurl

islandgurl Banned

LMAO FBN. I love your sense of humor :) Hope I get to go back around Queensday, the yard sale thing sounds cool... we shall see. Depends on what I can work out with my schedule. I'll keep you posted on the dates, my friend.

I don't think I'm a pig cuz I don't drink, but I sure wish I could have their 30 minute orgasms! Yes it's true, look it up.

16. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

you don't have to drink to be a pig islandgurl.......those 30 minute orgasms will qualify you....LOL

17. islandgurl

islandgurl Banned

LOL Okay y'all drink and I'll smoke and have 30 minute orgasms. Sounds like an excellent situation (for me anyway) Only thing is ex gymnasts have toned muscles in all kinds of places that can be tightened beyond belief, so I'd be more likely to give a 30 minute than get lolol and you're happily taken so get those thoughts outta your head right now, mister!

Sometimes, it's just so good to be me... LOL Seriously guys, teach your women about the "elevator exercises" if you want your eyes to roll into the back of your head *~wink~* Just look up Kegel muscle and go from there. See? You learn all kinds of things in here!

Quick, funny story... in my gynecologists office for my yearly, told him I had a little pain, he thought it might be poor muscle tone (a common prob for women who don't do exercises) so he wanted to check... I said "I don't think so, been doing Kegel exercises since I was 14, but okay." I purposely watched his face as he checked and told me to squeeze his fingers. He left the room faster than he EVER had and I'm talking 2 seconds saying "Um, no that's definitely not the problem" LMAO I've known this man for years as my dr. but he didn't even know you can actually close it! He couldn't look me in the eyes after that, poor dude lololol I'm telling ya grasshoppers I can teach you much.

I learned at a young age that reading is knowledge and knowledge is power. I'm a pretty powerful woman. Oh and it's not just beneficial for the man, the woman benefits as well. I'm sure many will be helped by this advice. It works, I promise. You may not have 30 minute orgasms, but you won't need 'em either :)

Nice session today, class...where's my NYC Deisel? :blush:

18. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

no no no islandgurl....we'll drink and smoke, you keep the pig orgasms! We'll have to be content with wishing we could have 30 minute long ones. LOL

....were not just drinkers ya know, we can multi-task on the partying.
    So are you going to make it for queens day? Sorta sounded like your might not in your previous post. A lot of piglets would love your spot on the cruises.

What's up with the gynecologists office story? Did you have a 30 minute orgasm in his face.....now that would be a story to tell.

hey pigs......screening process now in effect......LOL

[​IMG]

19. islandgurl

islandgurl Banned

Wish you could multi task in understanding cuz you missed the whole concept of my last post... you just get out of rehab AGAIN? lol

20. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

seemed too much like a run on sentence with no usable substance or humor that strayed from the subject. let me get high and I'll read it again....what was the concept again? LOL
    sorry