3 years after my first love...will love come around again?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by ebi120789, Jan 18, 2009.

1. ebi120789

ebi120789 Member

i think it might just be me i dont let ppl in as easy and i always want to compare other men to my ex...but i think this might me diff....maybe....but i just dont want to get hurt....it has happend way to much!:(

2. raz5

raz5 زینب

i don't trust anyyyone easy at all. my last boyfriend and i were together for two and a half years and he lied and cheated a lot but i loved & love him more then anything. we promised that we'd still get married even if we do see other people, which i think he probably was just saying to make me happy, but idk. we broke up on new years day and my quest for someone is pretty hard and rocky, i can't find someone that understands me or can enjoy me, but there has to be someone out there other then my ex (and in your situation, yours)

3. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

I know it hard not to think about it but life is rough we all go through heart ache. At the moment a new lover or intimate friend might seem like a pipe dream but the odds are in your favor. There are so many people on this planet that you are bound to find someone that is as interested in you as you are of them. At least that what I keep in mind when my love inbox is empty.