3 Silver Ravenwolf books for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by Argiope aurantia, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Argiope aurantia

Argiope aurantia Member

I have 3 books: To Stir a Magick Cauldron, To Ride a Silver Broomstick, and To Light a Sacred Flame. These are an introductory course to Ravenwolf's personal (and very popular) tradition of the Wiccan Religion. I study religions of the world, and these were quite enlightening.

The covers are a little bit worn, and the pages are yellowed in a couple of of them. One book has some very light pink staining on the side, and one has a word in french noted on the inside cover. But they're all still very readable, and not falling apart anytime in the foreseeable future. Each book alone would be about 15 dollars new.

We're downsizing this summer, clearing out old things and making room to live more simply, and I've learned all I can from these books. I'm mostly wanting them to find a nice home.

I'd like 20 dollars for the set OBO, but this includes shipping. I take PayPal. PM me for information and/or offers, the best of the first seven will have the books.

2. Argiope aurantia

Argiope aurantia Member

Books are no longer available. Thanks, guys! :D