3 hours of scrubs

Discussion in 'TV Comedies and Sitcoms' started by snowultra, Nov 16, 2006.

1. snowultra

snowultra Member

for about the last month, where i live they have scrubs on for 1 hour of at three times a day. why i think this is cool, well i had never seen scrubs before i have traveling for about the last 3 years. there starting to repeat stuff alot now but it was great while it lasted.

how many seasons did this show last for?

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I dont know, but that show is good!

3. ethanberry

ethanberry Member

I liked that show, too. It was a different take on doctors.

4. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I think it's so funny... it's been around for at least a couple seasons... it's got a good dry humor to it, and no laugh track, which is great.

5. Smelly Socks

Smelly Socks is probably lurking

Scrubs is one of my favorite TV shows ever.

The lameness of it appeals to my inner dork. JD always rocks me with the stupid shit he spits out.

And if I could talk shit half as good as Dr. Cox, I'd go on MTV's Yo Momma. Hahahaha. Worst Show Ever (Yo Momma, not Scrubs).

6. zonkd

zonkd Member

this is my favourite show. it pulls my heart strings in all directions. Currently into season 6 on usa tv.
    there's such a dark cold side to it....just like real life. but i love the random shit, janitor's evil tauntings, dr cox's eraticness (he has the best punches), carla's bitchiness, eliot always seemed to gimme the shits though. i've only just warmed to her.
    there's just something about zach braff on that show though, i think JD is a hidden side of himself.. i could ramble on and on cos ive watched way too much scrubs, i find it addictive.
    anywayz this show speaks to me, i loved watching it with my boyfriend cos of all the mushy and sad bits but then we broke up and this show now has a whole scarier side to it.. i really see the effort everybody puts in.
    seriously love this show so much i wish i was a cast member.

7. egle

egle Member

love it,Dr. Cox is soo cool

8. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

I like it but Dr cox and Dorian can get annoying.

October 2, 2001 – present