3 Amendments to the Constitution

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jim Colyer, Jun 28, 2006.

1. underground04

underground04 Member

We need a Right to Life Amendment to stop arbitrary abortion. 46 million unborn babies have been slaughtered since 1973 in an American Holocaust. It is national suicide and it must stop.

-believe me, this country is alot better off with 46 million less people

We need a Marriage Amendment defining marriage as a union between a man and a woman. There is no such thing as same-sex marriage.

-sure there is. just because you dont like something dosent mean it dosent exist

We need a Flag Desecration Amendment. It should be a punishable crime to burn an American flag in public. This is not the Vietnam era. This is the post 9/11 era.

-and? its a piece of cloth. get over it bitch

Unfortunately, the Flag Amendment was voted down in the Senate by one vote. Surely, Bill Frist could have gotten one more vote

-well he would have if it werent for divine intervention

2. Art Delfo

Art Delfo It is dark

excpet in cases of rape, abortion is wrong

as for the other two
    gay people are peopel too and they have the right to marry just as much as you do

I guess you don't like free speech do you?Flag burning is an expresstion of free speech

1000 posts baby!:)

3. Bumble

Bumble Senior Member

wow, it's amazing that a man tries say what is best for a woman. If a woman gets pregnant a guy can just up and leave. What if she was raped? What if doctors tell her if she had this baby she would die? What if she was in college and needs to focus on her degree? I find it scarey that my government and some of my fellow Americans want to take my rights away. I'm in college and I travel a lot and having a child right now would fuck everything up. You can say use protection, but condoms break and birth control gave me a rare form of cervical cancer that only women in their 50s usually get. I will never put that in my body. Back to the point, I will fight till I die to ensure that women have the right to do whatever she wants with her body. A man can do whatever he wants with his body, so why can't we?

As for the Gay Marriage ban-Why not ban African Americans from marrying? It's the same fucking thing. LOVE is LOVE. Stop the hate!

As for the burning of the flag-Our founding fathers fought for us to have freedom of speech, why are we attempting to take that away?

We NEED to fight back to prevent this government from taking away all of our freedoms that we fought so hard to obtain. Like the woman rights movement and the creation of our constitution. Remember education dictates how much WE can control our government. Get out there and vote for the right people.

4. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

tact? Finesse maybe? Basically your approach to delivering your points is horrible.

5. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

What is special about rape? Do children conceved by rape share their father's guilt?

6. Bumble

Bumble Senior Member

I was raped when I was 13. If i got pregnant by that guy I can tell you that i'd most likely still be in a depression that lasted until I was 17. Why should I suffer emotionally because some asshole decided to force himself on me?

7. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

Who are you to judge another forum poster anyway.

8. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I assume that you are pro-choice even for non-rape victims. I was asking the question of those who think that rape creates a special exception.