2ce

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by feelgoodabouthood, Apr 30, 2007.

1. has any one heard of 2ce

2. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Of course, I've more than heard of it :)

3. what exatly does it do

4. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

makes you trip face, the visuall style is similar in kind to LSD, not as intense in my eyes though, more of a visual trip then a mental one unless taken at high doses.

5. But those high doses are truely amazing. In combo with 4h0-mipt it beats even LSD. And that is high praise indeed.

6. nesta

nesta Banned

i took a good bit of this, got rid of some more. that was a couple years ago, though.

its a great substance. my only complaint is the stomach upset, though i've heard its actually reduced at higher doses....course i never tried ginger with it, which may have helped a lot.

it was intense. much better than the acid i could get around here at the time (now i can get none!) my favorite was ~20mg, though higher would have been nice to try.

miss it....though 2C-B was more pleasant, 2C-E felt more deep to me.

personally i'd love to try a 2C-B/LSD or 2C-B/mushroom combo.

7. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

I was underwhelmed by a LSD/MDMA/2C-B combo. I did dose it at the end of the night and had a decent amount of L and MDMA in me though, Ill have to give it another try sometime

8. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

2c-e is my second favorite psychedelic, after mushrooms. It's almost TOO visual at 50+mg......but very fun and worthwhile. It has never been a very "deep" chemical for me, but definitely has a 'mind-fuck' quality at high doses. Mostly visual though.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2ce/2ce.shtml

9. egle

egle Member

sounds fun :D

10. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

the only time i tried it, i snorted it, and loved the experience but i would much rather take it orally and get a much longer trip.