2cb vs Xtc

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by Silverbackman, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Silverbackman

Silverbackman Member

Which do you prefer and why?

Personally I prefer 2cb and I think it is the ultimate party drug. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying 2cb is a substitute for xtc and xtc is fun and great and all but 2cb offers a lot of the same fun and closeness but with a much more beautiful trip image. Much more colorful that's for sure and I think most people can handle it at medium doses. Plus no hangover. And the body high of 2cb in my opinion is better than xtc's, though not necessarily significantly more. Still 2cb seems like an overall better choice.

2. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

i havn't personally tried 2c-b, but i have done a handfull of the other PEA's(2c-c,2c-i,2c-e,2c-t-7) so i get the idea. 2c-c is my favorite. i really like the PEA high idk what it is about it. but nothing beats the clean rush and euphoria of X. best high in drugs IMO. also as for visual effects, ive tripped so many times that visuals dont really get me off, i mean there basicly the same every time. its cool at first but they get boring, even annoying, after awhile

3. dissociate

dissociate Member

only tried 2ci,but i would imagine they're very similar. i also found i got bored with "I" quick. so thats why i'm thinking about 2ce.
    nothing touches the euphoria of x. well maybe a fat boulder in a nice pipe.

peace

4. nesta

nesta Banned

i dont really enjoy ecstasy that much.

okay, thats poorly worded. i dislike ecstasy compared to actual psychedelics, despite the pseudo-psychedelic effects of MDMA.

2C-B is far more pleasant and enjoyable to me than ecstasy, and far more psychedelic in nature. its a very lovely, colorful drug. i still don't consider it to be a "true" psychedelic in that its very cozy and gentle with you, and not as deep in general as a classic psychedelic such as psilocybian mushrooms or LSD. that said, it is a wonderful choice for "training wheels" if someone wants to try tripping with a 95% chance of a great experience, no negative feelings, etc.

2C-E is very, very different, and extremely psychedelic and at times discomforting as a result. it also feels a bit more stimulating than 2C-B, and DEFINITELY more stimulating than your average psychedelic. i would say that a strong dose of 2C-E really most resembles a strong dose of acid with a light dose of amphetamines or methylphenidate. it can also cause some serious persistent stomach ache during the trip, comparable imo to that brought on by hawaiian baby woodrose seeds.

overall, mushrooms, LSD, and DPT are my favorites for "serious" psychedelics

but 2C-B is my favorite "party drug." but i think of it almost as a toy (which i recognize as foolish) and i'm not positive i'd do it again. i am virtually positive i will never take ecstasy again, as i don't feel i gain anything at all from it.

5. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

pure mdma.

the euphoria is second only to mescaline.

6. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

you can not compare the two it's not right