2c-B solubility

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by ODB, Jan 29, 2009.

1. ODB

ODB Member

What is 2c-B hcl soluble in? Everclear?

2. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

Almost positive it will be soluble in ever clear.

3. ODB

ODB Member

I need someone that is positive please.

4. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

binary knows his shit.. if he says its probable... id feel safe

btw: thanx ODB

5. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

I'm not positive, just pretty sure. If someone else knows for sure it would confirm it, I am just saying what I think on this one =).

6. ODB

ODB Member

You called Hygroscopic, hydroscopic.
    So please someone that really 'knows their shit' For a %100 sure answer.

7. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Fight nicely please...

8. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

hey the % goes after the number dude. I normally wouldn't care but I know how important stuff like that is to you =).

9. ODB

ODB Member

No its the fact that you didnt misspell it, you actually thought thats what it was cause you are a copy pasta troll. You are talking out your poop-shoot kiddo and your backwards logic proves it.

Once again have you ever heard of another compound called 4-aco-mipt??? properly packaged it was shipped. But people had problems with it after they opened it and it got air exposure and started to change. Some panic and tried to put it in h2o to save it and lost it completely.

10. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

Dude that thread got closed, I really don't give a shit if you got lucigenol or talcum powder.....

I don't know why me pointing out that the likely reason for your lucigenol being inactive was because it was (s)-isomer and not (r)-isomer (like a lot of other peoples) pissed you off so bad, but really sorry dude I really just don't care was just pointing something out to you. I don't have any reason to start shit or want shit with you at all. I am on hipforums to help people to the best of my abilities. If I am wrong about something, tell me I am wrong and explain it and I will admit to being wrong if you can show good evidence. Sometimes I wont admit to being wrong when I think I am still right after seeing the other persons evidence. But when someone comes at me calling me an idiot etc... I am most likely not going to respond very kindly, especially when they have no real evidence to back up their claims and end up resorting to what is essentially saying a persons argument is totally wrong based off a single letter misspelling of a word.

11. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

And yes I have heard about 4-aco-mipt. I probably have better access to shit than you do, simply because I know you are not on source forums because with an attitude like yours you and everyone who voted to invite you would be banned the second you opened your mouth.

12. ODB

ODB Member

Good! Then shut up when I say I got fake product.

Although my reason for not trusting your opinion still stands. Go eat some more copy pasta. troll.

13. ODB

ODB Member

:cheers2:

14. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

I don't know why me pointing out that the likely reason for your lucigenol being inactive was because it was (s)-isomer and not (r)-isomer (like a lot of other peoples) pissed you off so bad, but really sorry dude I really just don't care was just pointing something out to you. I don't have any reason to start shit or want shit with you at all. I am on hipforums to help people to the best of my abilities. If I am wrong about something, tell me I am wrong and explain it and I will admit to being wrong if you can show good evidence. Sometimes I wont admit to being wrong when I think I am still right after seeing the other persons evidence. But when someone comes at me calling me an idiot etc... I am most likely not going to respond very kindly, especially when they have no real evidence to back up their claims and end up resorting to what is essentially saying a persons argument is totally wrong based off a single letter misspelling of a word.

Call me a troll all you want, I don't care. Every single one of my posts here has been high quality and contributing to the community. I have never done or said anything with out it being in good faith, and really I don't at all appreciate your unwarranted hostility towards me. I don't even understand why you accuse me of copying and pasting though, what did I copy and paste?!

This thread is to discuss the solubility of 2c-b, not for you and me to have a drama war. I am not interested in drama wars with you or anyone else. So let's just agree to disagree and shut up about the matter instead of derail random threads and bring the quality of this forum down based on what is probably both of our egos talking more than our brains.

15. ODB

ODB Member

No, you where not pointing something out. Because if you were it would be true not some speculation you spout off as fact.
    All you were doing is contradicting me to look like you know something about something, ya jerk.

Next time keep your mouth shut unless you know for fact what you are talking about, otherwise it is taken as an attack to my knowledge of what the fuck I am talking about.

BTW your mistake was not in the spelling it was the fact you copied and pasted it without researching it. That is why you 'misspelled it'

***I started this thread asking a question. So if I say I want another opinion than yours I have every right to do so. And if you protest I have every right to say why.

16. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

Ok whatever =).

17. ODB

ODB Member

Thats great Binary shadow.

Now who KNOWS what 2c-b hcl is soluble in? And is does it fall out if the solution easy or will it stay dissolved?

18. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

19. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

I'll leave the thread open in the hopes that you guys will stop fighting...

20. Meretrix

Meretrix Member