22 m uk introducing myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by cyber, Jan 2, 2005.

1. cyber

cyber Member

hello im pete i don't really belive in violance or crime of any sort, I like going to the gym and swimming, and i like tring to make people happy.

i won't to make freinds with people who arn't about money or feeling better than some else or hurting people. and im looking for free luv too but i only wont to do luv wit nice people.

i do like the internet but im looking foroflive freinds and am not really that interested in making online only freinds more using the net to find people and groups/organisation and events

im from yorksihe in the uk i wont people to contact me thought this thread and guide were i wont to be

thank

xxxxxx

pete

2. Two Spirits Dancing

Two Spirits Dancing Member

Welcome, love, :)

Tiff Lennon

3. positive vibes

positive vibes Member

welcome and enjoy Pete, im sure you will meet alot of true sincere people from Uk and the larger world, that would wanna meet with you. Let me know if youre ever in Oz well catch up, Positive Vibes

4. Templedragon

Templedragon Peace through Spirit

Kool beanz, Pete. Good luck. Peace.

5. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

Hullo out there, welcome to hip forums, hope you enjoy your time here.....

6. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

:) hello and welcome! :)

7. Claire

Claire Senior Member

Hey pete,

Theres lots of people from Yorkshire on here, we hang out mainly in the UK Community forum (which i see you've posted on already) but there's many great people who are worth getting to know outside the UK community and indeed outside the UK... take a good look around the whole forums, it's worth it :)

We tend to hold pretty regular UK gatherings... We are planning one at the moment I'll send you a pm when the details are finalised if you fancy coming along.

Theres a thread about somewhere on the main UK forum.

I see you've already found the UK Protests and Parties forum, it's a good place to get involved in UK activities.

Enjoy your time here:)

8. all_rhodesian_reject

all_rhodesian_reject Sonskyn Elvis

get down and boogy my friend, boogy the night away