2008 Queens Day Hip Forums pig meets & cruise

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by mopperm1, Jan 24, 2008.

1. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Hip Forums pigs....mount up!! sound off! Well here we are again, and I almost didn't make it this year! Close call! Can you believe were meeting again for the 4th straight year. It only gets better and I think we'll find it hard to beat last years Queens day cruise/houseboat party. So much fun it should be illegal. But you know we will top it....
    The pigs would like to invite any of you hipsters to our 4th annual Hip forums meet-pig cruise/houseboat party and our pig shroom night out(our new tradition) We enjoy seeing new faces and meeting fellow party people. Although we prefer people with rap sheets, if you don't have one that's OK. LOL
    Queens Day 08 Cruise list is forming and as last year we'll have room for 16 or so people. We'll have to get some channlites on board. So far...
    yogi
    ispica
    nblaze
    lctricity
    stolenmagic
    mopperm1
    mikeymike
    koopa
    .....lets us know. Watch out 2008. Looks like it might be a smaller group this year, probably because the dollar SUCKS! Where's our brit partiers at?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. koopa

koopa De Kuil Krue Hipster

Man I'm still hung over from last years festivities. Can't wait to see you Piggies in 08'

3. yogibear

yogibear Member

Hey I just asked Flybynite to post our cruise on "Who's in Town" maybe find a few good pigs. Hope to make the meetup get in town Tuesday April 29th see you all there.

4. mikeymike

mikeymike Member

5. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

This years pig meet will once again be at the smoke friendly Waterhole Bar on Queens Night Tuesday, April 29th at 6p Maybe the geico man will visit us again. We'll get a geico babe for mikey....cheap!
    [​IMG]

mikey...that amterdam rap sheet you have only includes pissing & beating off in public and you seem so proud of it. I believe uncle mike c. has a pic of you that he should once again post. I think you know which one...

6. mikeymike

mikeymike Member

I still havent translated that damn ticket so actually I still dont know what the hell I did.

Yes, I do know which pic you are talking about, here we go again.

mikey...that amterdam rap sheet you have only includes pissing & beating off in public and you seem so proud of it. I believe uncle mike c. has a pic of you that he should once again post. I think you know which one...[/QUOTE]

7. ispica

ispica Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yeah, I got that picture, but the Patriot Act forbids me from posting it. Year 4 here we come!!!!!

8. Strider '88

Strider '88 Member

Hi everyone! I am jealously keeping an eye on this thread. Will miss you all!

Have fun and leave some goodies for me in June. ( I am trying to sneak over there for a few days this year in June).

p.s Koopa---- do you still have your other site up and going? Where is everyone at? I haven't heard from Lctricity since Christmas! Please resend an invite if you are still running another site.

johnyjoe

9. mikeymike

mikeymike Member

Well all my fellow piggies know its been rough for me these past 4 months, having been laid off due to the Housing crisis.

I booked my flight months ago and got the best deal ever, $530 round trip, cheapest ever for me.

(I M GOING, ILL BE STAYING WITH MI AMIGOS, Mike O & Nancy, same houseboat as last year. )

mikeymike

10. yogibear

yogibear Member

Good luck Mikey. If you are trying to go on the cheap try Stayokay Zeeburg a newly opened hostel. Change of plans I'm on the House Boat.

11. dannymac

dannymac Member

Hello Yogi' & all.
    I was wondering if there was still room on the boat for 2 more?

Any other details would be appreciated.

12. WonderWoman

WonderWoman Member

Hello out there-

I'm interested in joining this crazy group- boat and all. Is there room for one more person? I'll be in Amsterdam that week as a solo traveller and I could def be up for a night out on Queens Day. Everything on my end is set except for the party, so if you guys have room let me know how and when.

Thanks!

13. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

dannymac and wonderwoman,

I think it is very possible to get you onboard the queen day pig cruise/party. we need to hit the magic number of 16. details will follow. PM me some info on yourselves...you do have rap sheets, correct? LOL :cheers: .
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. yogibear

yogibear Member

Only 35 days to Q-Day, can you believe it? See all you piggies soon. :spliff: :party: :piggy:

15. silent_kitten666

silent_kitten666 Member

My boyfriend, myself are hitting amsterdam 27th April-3rd May!! Would love to join your crazy party!!! Any room for two more?!
    Any other details would be cool! XxX

16. saladmanda

saladmanda Member

Hi guy's!.

IM going to Amsterdam on the 28/4 - 3/5 '08 meeting up with some of my brit friend's and would love to join the party!. myself and my girl-friend for sure!!!
    let us know where and what time!!!

Looking forward to the part
    Thank's!!!

17. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

welcome aboard saladmanda, silent_kitten666. I tried to PM you some info about the cruise/ party but you have too enable your PM option. shouldn't be a problem thought for the cruise/ party. love to have some brits aboard.
    here's a pic of our british cruisers with my sister from 2005, they were from london.

[​IMG]

18. silent_kitten666

silent_kitten666 Member

may sound daft but how do you enable pm options?!!?? Looking forward to trip, been to amsterdam many times but never made Queens day, we were a week late last year!!!

19. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

hey kitten, the PM option is under user control panel, scroll down to messaging and notification. make sure the enable private messaging box is checked. or you can e-mail me at mopperm1@yahoo.com and I'll reply back with the info and such

[​IMG]

20. scousertommy

scousertommy Member

Gutted ill miss it, never knew about till the other day. Only in the dam 15th-18th april but Ill be there next year.