2005 and, unfortunately, what it holds for us all ...

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Zanman, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Zanman

Zanman Member

I am sorry to say that if you thought 2004 was bad 2005 will be much worse.

We are in for some very terrible experiences, based upon the natal and progressed charts of President Bush interacting with the 1776 US chart and the mundane transits of Uranus and Saturn through Pisces and Leo respectively. Not to mention the Grand Cross that also appears later this year involving Neptune!

My sense is that most problems occur in the second half of the year, from July onward. There are going to be monumental and unbelievable violent events. We are entering into an era of mahem and chaos. It is that simple.

While it appears impossible as I write this on 2 January a nuclear confrontation may even occur, as violent are the aspects in 2005. It will NOT be between the US and another country but the US will be sucked into the situation almost immediately!

I see nothing good at all about 2005, a year of total disaster. We will get through it, after many tears though.

There is no use worrying about this, simply prepare for it.

For those who wish to flame me as an idiot or madman or whatever please go ahead … but perhaps you should wait until December, when you might change your mind …

2. Chaos is good. Now what do you base this information on?

3. Zanman

Zanman Member

Uranus is about to Transit 11 Pisces opposite Bush's Natal Mars at 11 Virgo square and opposition the 1776 Uranus at 11 Gemini (all major wars have occured with this position, including the Civil War).

N Uranus in the US 1776 chart has always been a point of major conflict and was involved in the September 11 attack as the previous New Moon fell at 11 Virgo, precisely in square to 11 Gemini and exactly conjunct Bush's N Mars and P Sun.

There is a massive Grand Cross in Fixed Signs at the end of the year - this is extraordinary.

Bush's P Venus Jupiter conjunction square N and Transit Saturn. Bush has P Sun exactly conjunct N Mars this year and squaring the 1776 Uranus. Exact! T Saturn crosses his ascendant later this year after already disturbing N Saturn. It will be a VERY rough year for the President and hence for all the rest of us - you will see. A family member will be removed a terrible personal loss for the President and his family, not including all the other madness he will have to endure.

These are the major aspects but they are extremely violent and difficult, even through Mutable Signs, and there are many minor aspects and lunations that will trigger events. We will see the revenge.

2006 will be easier but it won't be over.

4. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

You can read can't you? :rolleyes:

5. ForestNymphe

ForestNymphe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No flames from me, Zanman. It will be interseting to see this all unfold. I am curious as to how you predict Laura Bush's death. That progressed Sun conjunct natal Mars is indeed disturbing and brings to mind a violent death. I hope you will post more on this as the year unfolds.

6. Zanman

Zanman Member

Yes I actually edited that out because I felt it was too strong and I have only a day-chart of Laura Bush so I cannot progress it properly. It may be his father who after all is 81 or so.

I feel very bad about this situation and I think the Iraq situation will get worse not better, and I think it might even collapse despite the good intentions of the US. I think there will be more war in that place on Earth and I think maybe Iran and Syria get involved and that Pakistan and India go nuts on one another. I think we will be revisited for September 11 and this time they will throw everything they have at us.

I don't know I just DO know we are about to enter a period of incredible tension, but again this is after June or July as Saturn T the President's ascendant.

I wish I could be more focused but the world is too heavy with grief at this moment and I cannot see through it I will be more coherent later.