20 Questions

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Lainey, Jun 16, 2006.

1. Lainey

Lainey Member

I don't know how many of you regularly listen to the radio, but every night since i was 12 i've a huge listener of Love Line, with Dr. Drew.

I finally got the nerve to call in the other night.
    I literally pressed redial for 45 min. untill i got through.
    the lady sais to me "whats your question" i ask. she says "not tonight!"
    then i call back and moments later she picks up again. and i ask something else with a different voice. I got the same response.
    *bitch!

So here are my questions, and please, add on to the list because I'm sure there are a hundred people with a hundred questions about love or sex, that can be answerd in a paragragh or less, instead of a an entire forums i guessss...

-

1) Will coke kill sperm?
    I heard if you've had unprotected sex and you don't want a baby, the girl can squirt high acid sodas inside of her to kill the sperm.
    Maybe its a bad idea, maybe it works alright...

2)Why do i have such a highly active libido?
    I have hypothyroid, which is my best guess. HOwever maybe somebody knows more about it than i do.

3) Is it true most girls can only orgasm either orally or through intercorse? That most girls cant multiorgasm?

4) Through my experience most guys are alright to superb with their tongues, but with their fingers they still need help. Should i tell them that they are hurting me or boring me? Give them pointers? I know they are not psycik, but I'm not out to hurt anybodys feelings.

5)Does birth control usually cause weight gain?

6) Does marijuana work as a laxative?

7) If a girl masterbates excessively during her period, would it make the period shorter?

2. Omg, Dr. Drew.. Sexy! o_O

3. Lainey

Lainey Member

i havnt seen him but everthing else about him turns me on

4. ...
    [​IMG]

He's on the right.. The dude definitely must be good in the sack.. Omg *drools*

5. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

Yea, I think I should have been a sex therapist like him-I think I really missed my calling!:p Guess it's never too late....

6. Lainey

Lainey Member

wow, that man is spiff.
    he should get an accound on here!

7. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

Yes marijuana helps the digestive system.

8. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

asd

9. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

marijuana can make you wanna go take a shit in the morning if you smoke early. but its not technically a laxative. dont try using it as an abortion medicine - you cant shit your baby out

10. Lainey

Lainey Member

i was thinking more along the lines of anal sex preparation