2 Living ET's Working With U.S. Government?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Aerianne, May 4, 2013.

1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The first video sets up the second video, which happens to be vimeo so you'll have to click on that link.

That video is of Paul Heller, Former Minister Of Defense of Canada, speaking about ET's being here now. He is calling for 98% disclosure to the people.
    The comments say that the video is a report given as part of the UFO Citizen Hearings on Disclosures that took place between 4/29/2013 and 5/3/2013 (while we were consumed with news about the Boston Marathon Bombings.

What do you think about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O4lQvv6QX4"]v=2O4lQvv6QX4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O4lQvv6QX4

Second Video http://vimeo.com/65430488

2. Aerianne

Bump?

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

"chit's about to hit the fan."

4. Aerianne

Sounds like; doesn't it Ty?

5. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

Coool beans

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

We've been heading for this all along... You ready?

7. Aerianne

I'm ready, Ty.

I can't imagine how it will be for those who aren't ready. I guess that's why the government has been dragging its feet. I'm pretty sure when the others decide to make their presence known there will be no stopping them.

:alien:

8. odonII

odonII O

9. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

Ill believe when I see them

10. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

why is the government giving jobs to outsiders when they can't even employ people in our own backyard? Typical bureaucratic bullshit.

11. NikoGreene

NikoGreene Member

I am so happy that this has been brought to us in a way that is almost impossible to ignore I just hope we can save our planet and one day maybe our species will be so evolved to travel the cosmos and prove that Earth was a great place.

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

ive gone through these "disclosures" before it's all stories until I see real proof an alien or an alien object its just the same old song and dance..

13. gdf13pointfupayme

gdf13pointfupayme Member

they are definately already here. been here for ion's

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

Dr. Steven Greer: “Everything about what extraterrestrials show of themselves would look like magic to us…if you’re dealing with civilizations that have actually arrived here from somewhere else, they’re probably doing it faster than the speed of light…possibly at the speed of thought…consciousness and mind are the real final frontier – not space. We are not alone in the universe and we need to have a peaceful interplanetary, interstellar initiative. We need to figure out how we’re going to advance.”

15. Aerianne

16. odonII

odonII O

I know. I was surprised how detailed it was. He seems very interested in E.T's / U.F.O's:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lee-speigel/

(There is an awful lot of comments, too)

17. Aerianne

I will look at your link from the previous post and this one...in a little while....life has me going in about 19.7 directions right now. :juggle:

18. Mr. Bleak

Mr. Bleak Member

It is fairly easy to tell, if you look closely, that Mr Hellyer is not actually saying the words that we are hearing. I would welcome this news, but am a natural skeptic and I believe this to be nothing more than a hoax. In the beginning it appears to match up but the further into the video you get the easier it is to see that this has been dubbed over. Look for yourself...it becomes very noticeable a little after the 5 minute mark. Also, just watched some more and it appears to match up again somewhere between 16:30 and 17:00. So essentially all the important things he talks about with aliens and conspiracies is the dubbed part, which makes perfect sense...

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

20. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

You remember those petitions to the Obama administration that if enough ppl ask a question they'd answer it...?

And ppl were asking about aliens and other ppl made it sound like a big joke?