2 dreads

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by shinta, May 26, 2004.

1. shinta

shinta Member

I'm thinking of making one dread on each side of my head
    what do you think?

2. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

...uhhhh.... You mean like one big ass dread on either side?

3. shinta

shinta Member

no 2 normal size dreads
    the idea just came up in me :)

4. Merenwenelanesse

Merenwenelanesse Member

a friend of mine had one really awesome normal sized dreadie in the back of her head with some beads in it...I though it looked awesome! :)

5. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

i started with 2 dreads
    then one undreaded down to one, had that 8 months then dreaded the rest of my hair, so one dread is now almostg a year old and the other are 4 months old :)

6. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

this girl did that once, it looks like two turds in her hair. dont do it..please

7. serra

serra tentacle girl

i have a friend who kept two dreads at the front of his head when he got rid of most of them. i think it looks cool on him. can't really say one way or another for someone i dont really know what you look like! because it might look cool on one person and dumb on another, you know?

id say if you want to go for it though! dreadies rawk.

8. ArtistofPeace

ArtistofPeace Senior Member

Hmm...you can do whatever you want, but I have a feeling that if you put 2 in, you're gonna end up doing your whole head...lol. It might get annoying to brush your hair AROUND the 2 dreads, ya know? So you might just be like "Eh, fuck it" and leave your hair...and then...on no!...a whole head full of dreadies! haha. Hey, do whatever ya want. Try it out...and see what happens...:)

9. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

its really not that hard to work around a dread if you have one, like i said i had one for ages, just wach out for other hairs getting wrapped up into the dreadlock as it grows :) U can let it get wet (as its unavoidable when washing hair) but just avoid rubbing shampoo and conditioner into it :) good luck.

10. shinta

shinta Member

THis is me
    http://picserv.lamparty.nl/show/showpic.php?album=143&file=Afbeelding_002.jpg

11. velvet

velvet Banned

Shinta: "I don't eat meat because you are what you eat".. so you're what.. a carrot? ;) Just kidding.. I'm a veggie too! But, if we aren't supposed to eat meat, how come all the animals are made out of it?

But.. I see you have long hair.. I dunno about just two dreads.. I've got long hair myself and I even get annoyed if I have a little braid in, just because I have to brush around it everytime. Maybe you can try two braids first and if that doesn't bother you, you can try dreads? Good luck with it!

12. serra

serra tentacle girl

i think it might look cool! and if you decide you don't like them you can just take them out.

dreadies WILL come out even after a few months as long as you give them lots of loving care!

13. shinta

shinta Member

actually I always have 2 braids in my hair,doesn't bother me :)