2-CB Question

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by BrandO84, Jan 25, 2009.

1. BrandO84

BrandO84 Member

I've just recently gotten to try 2-CB for the first time two nights ago (it was awesome!) and I had a question about it...I've read through some posts on here and it seems that people had mentioned some kind of durational tolerance after taking it. I've read that if you take it again too soon after, the effects will be diminished. How long should I wait after having taken 2-CB on Friday night to ensure I get the full experience next time?

I really hope I'm getting my thoughts/question across clearly. If not, sorry, I just woke up 10 minutes ago LOL.

2. BrandO84

BrandO84 Member

Oh, also I've been browsing through the information on Erowid but so far I've been unable to find the information. Any help is appreciated.

3. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

Depends on the person. You will still get high the next day just not quite as high. The tolerance isnt as bad as it is with like LSD for example. If you take a bit more the next day you will get the full experience. Maybe around four days max of five to get the full experience at the same dose, but each day your tolerance drops a bit.

I used to eat 2c-b all the time, few times a week, and never noticed horribly bad tolerance. Some people even go on 2c-b binges and use shit loads of the stuff in relatively small time frame.

4. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

yea that pretty much nails it lol. wen i first got some nexus i went on 3 day binge and jus upped the dose 5mg each day. if u eat the same dose one day and the same the next day you will trip jus not as hard(but u def will trip lol) you will def be straight for the weekend. happy adventuring! :cheers2:

5. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i'd say wait AT LEAST a week