2-c-i?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by FreeWillFreeLove, May 27, 2004.

1. FreeWillFreeLove

FreeWillFreeLove Member

Anyone ever heard of it? I've been told that it's many things, not least "synthetic mescaline", but also a close relative to 2-C-B, which I'm not familiar with at all.

We bought some at a festival, had some fun, then apparently it got big up country (i live in a secluded section of the country, good in its ways) and since then i've nothing. It's apparently a research drug, meaning not much is known on the long term. For us it felt as if we were in a cartoon world, and wierd thoughts kept on popping into our heads, like why weren't we having more fun than we were.

We found we could still eat, talk, sleep, move, see and basically function great, and when we got going, we felt lush, the sun beating down on our necks, sipping some chai (like tea, but INFINITELY better) and laughing, giggling hysterically.

Anyone else come across it?

2. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

Gosh it's been discussed quite a bit in here.....

But yes 2c-i is a beautiful drug, especially for questioning the dynamics of this earth. I'm surprised you got it a festival, no acid i assume?

3. madboy139

madboy139 Member

2c-i is fun stuff. i know what you're saying about the cartoon world thing i had the same type of experience.

4. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

ya i agree with twoseeeyes on the odl forums it was non existent ever sicn ei posted the first 2c-i thread a fe weeks ago ive seen liek 15 other threads about it

5. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

2c-i been going round for years in a small way & a bigger way the last 2 - it not up to 2cb standard & certainly not mescaline but it is good - very good for beginners & for recreation use but with some deepness 2

6. FreeWillFreeLove

FreeWillFreeLove Member

"twoseeeyesGosh it's been discussed quite a bit in here.....

But yes 2c-i is a beautiful drug, especially for questioning the dynamics of this earth. I'm surprised you got it a festival, no acid i assume?

"

Nah, we had acid, but that stopped working! My friend had a couple free drops from the salesman on account of not feeling anything from the first 2 he paid for! It wasnt week stuff, our friend (who subsequently splashed out on a whole bottle) tried some and it blew his mind...and proceeded to for the next 4 months or so.

Nice.

But yeh, sketchy stuff.