2 8 balls?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by randombox, Apr 13, 2010.

1. randombox

randombox Member

i just bought 2 eight balls for $240 dollars is that i good deal? the coke is good...... im in miami beach

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

ya if it actually is good quality than u got urself a deal. out here in so cal 8 balls are about $250-300

3. Trips509

Trips509 Member

Both of you guys are getting ripped off, especially cause of where you live. Coke in both of those locations should be around $100 per ball of good stuff. Even where I live which is farther from the source than both of you good coke is only like $130 a ball.

4. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

5. aidanspops85

aidanspops85 Member

thats 120 a ball... it aint too bad... nothin special

6. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

OP your price was reasonable.

SoCal dude...you're insane. Coke is $100 an eight ball in San Diego.

7. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

you guys are lucky, 200 for a chunk here that weighs about 3.5-4 grams. considered an 8 ball... anything under 200 you ussually get powdery shit.

8. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I pay 300 for an eight ball of incredibly pure

9. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

yeah man, my old lady is from Miami and we get em for 4 $100 and it's some pure shit.

10. MoneyMakinFree

MoneyMakinFree Member

i need to take a trip to Miami asap lol

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

id get an 8 nut for $250/225..

12. MoneyMakinFree

MoneyMakinFree Member

8ball around here cost 160-200

13. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

i have a friend in so cal who gets balls for 100-150.

he says anybody who gets coke down there for less than 40/g is getting ripped the fuck off nomatter how good it is.

14. aidanspops85

aidanspops85 Member

ive seen them go from 100 to 200... supply and demand is what it comes down to... you want it youll pay it... i just got one today for 120, good stuff to

15. MoneyMakinFree

MoneyMakinFree Member

i remember about 2 years ago i could get a ball for 100-120 easy but then the droughts start comin more n more n prices went sky high n there still there...if i have drive to cleveland which is only 1hr away i can get it much cheaper but have no connects there...i hate youngstown

16. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

You gotta know someone man. People in Miami don't fuck around, I saw a dude get his ass beat up right in front of me because he was disrespecting me and my old lady...blew my mind. It was some fucking Miami Vice shit, lol. Then I played ping pong all night with the dude and he let me snort from his shit all night, didn't even have to touch my shit. Those were good times.

17. MoneyMakinFree

MoneyMakinFree Member

yea i figured u gotta know somebody...but i always say i wanna go there really i wanna move there.Hopefully i will visit this summer... what part u at?

18. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Good coke here is $120 an 1/8th aka 8Ball, I get it from my freind tho for $80-90 a ball and $650 an Ounce always good,flakey,shiny diamond lookin gstuff,get it before its stepped on any farther so it;s always grade A+ shit,but I quit doing coke a year or so ago,,but You should be paying no more than $100 an 1/8th (8 Ball) anywhere is Socal,,damn thats crazy paying $250 a ball in southern cali...You are getting ripped

19. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

You gotta know somebody anywhere to get decent coke and not get a bunch of cut or straight ripped off..lol..thats what it comes down to anywhere..knowing someone ...if not it's a gamble on what you get or if you get robbed or ripped off...

20. mobitsfa

mobitsfa Member

I was around so cal and the 8balls were 100 for some good quality. And, 40 a gram just because the guy liked selling 1/8ths he'd charge for small stuff. Even if it was full price it'd be 140. And for a quarter you should be paying 170-200.