1st time for acid

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by luCKYgirl875, Jan 25, 2005.

1. luCKYgirl875

luCKYgirl875 Member

me and my friend are thinking about doing acid...can someone tell me what i need to be ready for and what kind of surrondings we should put ourselves into before we do this?

2. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

well, mke sure you take it on a good day and that you're in a good mood. Put yourself in a place that is safe, comfortable, and where not a lot of drama will be going on. don't take it and go to the mall or have a fight with your boyfriend or you'll never want to do it again. Be prepared to feel tense at first. Then you'll notice patterns moving and depending on how strong the acid is, sit back and enjoy the halluncinations! Always remember that whatever you see is just in your mind and it can't hurt you! Listen to some groovy music. Take walks where you're not going to be in public. Only take the acid if a trusted friend has taken it before you. Never dose yourself with somethign unknown. Some acid is made kinda dirty (not that it matters TOO much) or not very strong and sice you don't know what to expect, you're an easy target to be ripped off. Acid can't really hurt your body physically. It just opens up a beautiful part of your brain you don't tap into. go onto erowid.com and read the experiences. Some are scary, but most people that have a bad trip have one because something is going on, or their emotional stability isn't all that great. Use caution if you have any type of depression or metal illness. Sometimes it can be just what you need, but other times... it can get nasty. Just be careful, don't put yourself in a position to get mad or sad, and stay safe.

Have fun and tell us all about it!

3. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Please do it with a Trip Sitter, someone who is really experienced with the drug, and who will NOT be tripping at the time. Acid (assuming what you have is actually LSD) can effect different people differently.

Many years ago, in a galaxy far away, I read Timothy Leary and John Lilly other Psychonauts work before experimenting, to prepare myself for the experience. It was well worth the research.

4. Spinor

Spinor Member

Don't do it.
    It is not necessary.

5. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

neither is having a job or even having a penis

6. The Flow

The Flow Member

An advice that´s important for all kind of drugs that are new to you:

Get some valium and haloperidol (liquid). Put 20mgs of the valium and 10mgs of the haloperidol in your favorite cup and mix it with some (sweet) softdrink (one you really like and can drink under any circumstances).
    Before you start your experiment, remind yourself again and again that this cup is your friend! Say it over and over again!!!
    During the trip, you might come to a point, where you wish to end it VERY FAST, but are unable to communicate with anyone (esp. your sitter). If you have your cup around (remember: YOUR FRIEND!), you only have to grab for it, swallow the meds - and everything will just be fine in about 20 minutes.

I always prepare my trips like that, when doing new substances or very high doses.

7. Spinor

Spinor Member

Nonsequitur. Not a well-formed or well-thought comment.

There are several ways to get to the grocery store....most any will do.

There are also several ways to get to the top of the mountain....but most are unduly dangerous.

8. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

Fortunately for us, LSD has had no reported deaths other than those which resulted from physical injury due to carelessness.

Obviously this person is going to try it one way or another. Best to offer them advice to keep them safe than to give them none at all, no?

The Flow:

Where could I get valium and haloperidol on a college campus? I'll probably be having an excursion in the near future, but I'd like to have something to fall back on. I know thorazidone (sp?) is not exactly good for ending the effects, but I have no knowledge of any of these substances at all. =(

9. The Flow

The Flow Member

Hey, if you know where to get (scheduled) drugs, you should as well be able to get some meds... Don´t ya have a physician among your friends who could help you?
    Anyway: any tricyclic neuroleptic with high anti-hallucin. potence should be a good substitute for the haloperidol, as well as any fast acting benzodiazepine may substitute the valium (be sure to choose an appropriate dosage!).

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

if you've done mushrooms, you know basically what to expect, just give yourself more time. if not, listen to the other people because i'm too drunk to explain tripping right now

11. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

Michael, please show me an article or some lab results that would verify any of these claims you have of receiving LSA in place of LSD, as I've never heard of such a practice myself.

It would be much more probable that the product would be Alpha or Foxy, as the LSA experience is rather...lacking.

12. luCKYgirl875

luCKYgirl875 Member

ya but i havent yet bc i heard theyre not as good haha

13. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

just because you cant find lsd dosent mean it dosent exist. i just ate some good acid 2 weeks ago. lsd, not lsa...i know the difference.;)

14. The Flow

The Flow Member

O.K., but I must agree: good acid has become quite rare these days...:(

15. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

unfortunatly so. but i think a comeback is happening. i live in utah (scary...i know) and we just recently started to see lsd for the first time in years. though it costs more than it ever should.

16. Cactus Juice

Cactus Juice Member

acid seems to be very abundant where I live... some of its bad quality but its pretty affordable at $5 cdn per tab on average
    you guys are just unlucky to be living in the states where the government is all nazi on their drug policies
    someone needs to do some smuggling... thats the solution for your acid drought

17. The Flow

The Flow Member

I don´t live in the US, but in Germany. The chemical situation in general has become quite difficult here...

18. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

honestly i don't think i would recommend having a "trip-sitter" who is experienced with LSD but not on the drug while you are.

i find that having non-trippers around is awkward and uncomfortable. all you need is: one or two best friends, a warm and pleasing location, and an 18-hour window where you won't be expected to do anything or see anyone. anything that happens during the experience, you and your one or two best friends will be able to handle, trust me. you won't want to be walking around talking with a non-tripper. they DO NOT understand. avoid them. so you can enjoy your peaceful journey.

peace.

19. Cactus Juice

Cactus Juice Member

you should move to Amsterdam

20. The Flow

The Flow Member

Don´t laugh, I thought about immigrating to the Netherlands several times... (but not only because of drugs!)