1978 Converted Bluebird School bus 40'

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by busgypsy, Jan 20, 2009.

1. busgypsy

busgypsy Member

Alright here is your chance to get into a bus for really cheap...$2250! This is a 40' converted BlueBird School bus that is legally registered in Arizona as a recreational vehicle.

It has a custom wood stove for heat and a flat cook surface, a 2 way rv refrigerator (gas/electric) Norcold, a 4 burner gas stove/oven, a 65 gal. freshwater tank, electric, gas and water lines run througout bus. A 20' roof storage rack.

Then engine is a 427 big truck motor and is in very good condition (tune-up needed)

Call if you have more questons 928-274-2697, I am currently located in the Sedona Arizona area. You can check out pictures of the bus at www.swhomerepair.com

P.S. Her name is Celeste and she is looking for a family that will provide her with the next adventure.

Doug

2. scatteredleaves

scatteredleaves Smelly Hobo

nice skoolie, dude :) perfect for someone to finish off in their own style.
    id kill to get a deck like that on mine.

3. mrkatapat

mrkatapat Guest

For the love of Pete, I hope you still have it. I want.

*shows massive puppy dog eyes*

You'll definitely get a call from me tomorrow.

4. jaigurudeva~

jaigurudeva~ Member

DAMN! i've got the money.......
    you said that it needed replacing on something...... could you go into more detail of what that was and anything else that might be "wrong" with it