$164 Arizer Vape from Myrubberneck

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by Gratefully Dawg, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Gratefully Dawg

Gratefully Dawg Member

Ordered a vape on ebay. It was an Arizer Extreme Q. These usually cost 300 bucks new. However I purchased it for 164 (shipping included) Arrived within 3 days of purchase. I looked the seller up on google, and realized that forum boards everywhere were convinced hes a scam. Even Arizer told me that he was not an authorized dealer like he claimed.

But... it came. And it works like a charm. I even sent my product # to Arizer and they confirmed it was under warranty. So.... it seems like I struck gold, I practically got it for half price. And i love having the option of switching from bag to whip when i feel like it. I just thought I might let you guys know. It works, and it isn't a scam. At least it wasn't for me, it came with everything the normal package includes.:2thumbsup:
    If you look in his history he has sold a lot of these recently so I assume he will be running out any day now so I highly recommend you at least look into it if you are considering getting a quality vape for full price, I here these are comparable to volcanoes.
    heres the link
    http://cgi.ebay.com/2011-NEW-ARIZER...367?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb39dc27f

heres arizer
    http://arizer.com/store/21-the-new-extreme-vaporizer.html

2. DopeOpz

DopeOpz Guest

Dude...my friend just got the same one man. Havn't gotten a chance to try it out but he said theirs somethin up about the fan strength or something idk. Congrats on the new vape though.

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

good find. hope it turns out to work fine. i got mine off ebay for $220

i NEVER use the whip