15mg opana ir vs 80mg oxycodone

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by SpENS93, Dec 19, 2013.

1. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

The choice is obvious but it I have the opportunity to get either for 30$ I've never tried opana before and read it's 3x stronger than oxy.... Opinions??

2. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

its gonna be an oxy80 but an op. Id go with the opana. Just cause i believe u can still snort those? I mean u can with the OPs but its a whore and a half to do.

Be careful though Spens, i see you going back down that dark opiate path that got you in trouble, felony probation right?

3. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

its just a once and a while thing man, i know everyone says that but i live in a recovery house and everyone else is on suboxone selling and abusing it so i really dont feel too bad about it, i can control myself now that im pretty fucking broke, thanks for the concern though

4. hahaha04

Oh dude I first hand know how that shit is, kids act like they holier than thou cause they are on subs, and have been forever people shooting and snorting it and then have the audacity to claim they sober.

I was for done reason in a cautionary mood. You do you. Be careful. You one of the few solid folks left in the opie forums!

WhT did you go with in the end?

5. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

got the opana but i thought it was IR swallowed it whole....very disappointing lmao, still got a decent buzz though

6. d0nny

d0nny Member

even if it was IR, you shouldn't have swallowed it. Opanas are the best pharmaceutical opiate for snorting. IDK about dilaudid but I've heard shooting it has a better rush than H. I use to ge the green stop signs for 20 a piece and it was the best hookup ever. I miss those days. If you do get more, snort it, dont eat it. Snort the shit. your already using again. Get the best bang for your buck. Don't shoot it though. Needles are forbidden for me....

7. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

i dont like snorting because of the bio availability of oral consumption is much higher, plus the binders and fillers blocking up your nose, plus i was sick that day my nose was so clogged nothing was going up there.

8. d0nny

d0nny Member

the bioavailability or opana is most definitely not higher orally than nasally

9. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

Agreed..... Opana most def is to be snorted the lil guy in my signature says it all lmao............

10. hahaha04

That guy in your cig pork is the business!

And ya spens, you are incorrect as Donny and pork mentioned above me, bioavailabilty of those opana is higher snorted than eaten orally.

11. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

since when lol

12. d0nny

d0nny Member

since it was first synthesized. I posted a hyperlink on my last post to wiki. UTFSE to search for oxymorphone bioavailability.

13. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

i always thought bio availability was higher oral vs every other ROA for pills?

14. d0nny

d0nny Member

no. it rarely is

15. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

News to me, I still. Don't like snorting I take them the way they were intended or parachute

16. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

Well I got another one oxymorphone 15mg 262 ER tablet.... Paid out the ass for it though 40$ but I think this is the last time I'm gonna fuck around for a long time.

How much equivalent is 15mg oxymorphone to hydrocodone and oxycodone

17. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

LOL< I remember Porkchop telling me to snort it instead of eating it. I thought eating it was best because it had Oxy in the name, Oxycodone does have better bioavailability eating than snorting, But Oxymorphone(Opana) like others have said, is truly a snorting dose for twice the high!

18. thaonlylady.c

thaonlylady.c Members

I have opanas 40 ers... how can I get the. Coating off... anyone want to $