120 for 6'gs of dro

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by nikebball518, Apr 7, 2007.

1. nikebball518

nikebball518 Member

is 120 for 6 grams of dro a good deal?

2. Alfasty

Alfasty Member

it's average.

3. get_up_stand_up

get_up_stand_up Member

It's not really a good deal but is not that bad either. Try to find some good weed for cheaper if you can. By the way dealers often time call weed dro even if its not hydroponically grown. I really don't trust anyone that throws around terms like that when they don't know what their talking about. Then again it really could be dro. Peace.

4. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

If by 'dro' you mean 'good weed', then no. It's a tad pricey.

5. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

thats a bad deal for my area. highest 6 grams would go for is 80.

6. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

I'd say that's a bad deal for most areas of the US that I have experiences. Assuming, as TNS did, that dro means the same as some dank nuggets, then in most places you are paying 100-110 a quarter (still on the high end). I'm guessing it is an exploitation of your age.

7. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

Shit. Where im from 6grams of "dro" or "good weed" (i hate the word dro) is 60 dollars. And even then I get 6.1gs.

8. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

i would never ever spend 120$ on weed

9. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

6g for $120 is $20/g all the way up. that's on the steep side of things, i'd say, since there is no price break whatsoever. i generally will complain about weed costing $60+ for 3.5g...

but i just bought weed for $20/g (2.2g for $40). then again, this weed is incredibly awesome so it's worth paying for....

i have friends who say that we should all shut the fuck up about paying $50-70 an eighth because back in the day--in the 70s--weed was the SAME price. so really, we get our weed damn cheap for $60 an eighth. evidently prices have been stagnant for years.... of course, i still can't help but think how much weed would cost if it weren't fucking illegal..... like $5/g!!

10. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Not sure, myself. My mom says OZ's used to average her about $25 each back in the 70's. Also, I get weed for $5/g, and it's darn good; even purps for $5/g. Of course, I am related to my weedman, so that's probably got something to do with it:D

11. AbloodmoneyA

AbloodmoneyA Member

That's pretty expensive. But if you've smoked it and it was worth it, then more power to you.

12. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Whoever is trying to sell that to you is trying to rip you off. Basically, you're paying $20 for one gram, which is on the high end already, and then he's not cutting you a deal for buying in bulk. 7 grams goes for $90 here, and it's grade A medical quality bud. I'd find a better dealer.

13. Fender_Benders

Fender_Benders Member

That is very pricey. Even around where I live where it is expensive that would only cost $70-80 tops.

Try to find a better deal, if not then whatever, I mean it's your money and if it is worth that much to you then get it.