100% Food Safe Mescaline Extraction (cheap, no nasty chemicals, super efficient!)

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by Omacatl, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

I am reposting this tek with the hope that people will use 100% natural materials that are safe for your body and the environment. it calls for food grade reagents that can be sourced with a little effort. this type of extraction will work on any type of cactus to get the alkaloids out. My dog dreamed about something like this and got 1.2 grams after several pulls. the material scraped up like orange goo or taffy and was easier for my dog to work with when it dried further to be scraped. he reported his favorite dose was around 350 mgs of the alkaloids.

http://wiki.dmt-nexus.com/69ron's_D-Limonene_Mescaline_Extraction

credit goes to Coatl and 69Ron for perfecting this tek. If you absolutely have to extract alkaloids from cactus and wont do it any other way please use chemicals that are safe for the environment and your body.

2. IpsissimusFaustus

IpsissimusFaustus Member

Holy fuck that fucking sounds awesome. Does it really work that well? It sounds almost too good to be true, but I definitely want to try this.

3. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

try it and see your yields. note they are using the dried green flesh (under the waxy skin) only- not the whole cactus. this can be very high percentile tissue when dry and can have good yields.

4. IpsissimusFaustus

IpsissimusFaustus Member

Word. I think I'll attempt this the next time I trip the sacred cacti. Those crystals are just too beautiful. :cheers2:

5. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

So, the tek says you get "waxy amber slightly impure mescaline acetate" but you say you get "pure white mescaline acetate crystals."

What's the deal?

6. NNDimethyltryptaDream

NNDimethyltryptaDream Member

You can get it legally off the web or at some garden stores, its not to rare.

7. DerrtyJake

DerrtyJake Member

I'll stick with a stronger acid/base tek thanks anyway

8. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

go ahead by all means. people are still getting excellent yields. the original poster of this tek on the DMT nexus got 7 grams of alkaloids from 200 dry grams of tissue.

but just so you know this tek yields better for a reason. the Xylene and Toulene are for "wet" extracts meaning they contain more water than the d-limonene which is a dry extraction. the calcium carbonate is a much better base to use to break the alkaloids free of the cactus tissue so the limonene can suck those bitches up like a hoover. :D

have fun with your smelly xylene and toxic hydrocarbons. i will stick to food safe materials with higher yields and a stronger product. :cheers2:

9. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

This tek is extremely amazing.

10. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

indeed it is. my dog's best friend dreamed about this. in his dream he was getting fantastic yields. he said first pull got 460 mgs. not bad considering hes a dog and hes really messy:D lets see what he dreams about a second pull.

11. ((Vibe))

((Vibe)) Member

Very interesting...how'd your dog do the second time around?

12. FragmentedPsychology

FragmentedPsychology Guest

Do you think you could PM me the site with 100g SP at $30, or is it a local thing?

13. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

i got mine on ebay for that price. the seller may or may not still have that deal.

14. Gratefully Dawg

Gratefully Dawg Member

15. FragmentedPsychology

FragmentedPsychology Guest

16. LarryOz

LarryOz Guest

yeah sickk aas
    1. whats the best way to dry it?
    2. how long a cutting of san pedro for a good single dose?

17. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

to dry the cactus just stick the small, cut up pieces of green flesh it in the oven on low heat. no hotter than 170 degrees farenheit. if you have a food dehydrator that would work better. or you can cut the green flesh into smalls strips and sun dry them.

a cutting dried could end up to a range of doses. it depends on the weight of the cutting, the amount of green material under the waxy skin ect. i would say the green flesh of a 3 or 4 feet long 6 lb cutting would dry to 100 grams.

18. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

well this stuff is pretty nice at low doses.

at 100 mg it was very stimulating and good euphoria like MDMA. the body rushes are very smooth. I felt extremely social with lots of conversation elicited. no nausea at all. not much in the way of visuals except lights are shimmering very brightly and sharding off into streaks. a star looked like a snowflake because of this effect. My gf took 100 mg and some acid and could not stop laughing all night. she commented that both of our pupils were buttons ha. no pronounced OEVs, but i had a great time camping and trancing it up at a psytrance party.

with 200 mg there was pronounced nausea for the first 1.5 hours. My gf and i went to the bookstore and i was so stimulated i kept switching books and moving around the store unfocused. I went into the grocery store and noticed how vivid colors were on all the packaging. picked up some ginger root to help my stomach. By the time we were home and i had finished munching some ginger it had been +2 hours. the nausea was gone and the visuals started. The carpet hairs on the floor swirled and twisted gently into fractal shapes much like shrooms or LSD. At one point i looked at the long carpet hairs and they made shapes that looked like tiny skeletons, writhing and shifting. I decided to draw and the paper had patterning that made interlocking circle mandala shapes. The circles also formed star of david shapes, triangles, and other geometric patterns hued in a light yellow greenish color. I started to trace these patterns and got lost in trying to draw them. at about +6 hours i was still getting shivers and rushes throughout my body and experiencing strong stimulation. Visual activity stopped around +8 hours but i was still hyper and couldn't sleep. finally got to bed around 4. Woke up and felt awesome.

overall i'm impressed with such low doses and would like to continue my experiments with a decent 400mg dose.

19. LoC

LoC Member

Thanks for calling our attention to this tek! Any idea where to get d-limonene or orange oil? ...the grocery store? I'd guess an aroma therapy oils provider... but will they really have enough? They always tend to sell stuff in 1 oz vials.

Also, could baking soda be used instead of hydrated lime / edible lime?

20. deleted

deleted Visitor

xylene pulls always taste like plastic .. I worry but its so, good..:eek: