"10 Reasons Jobs Suck"- found on blogg

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Share the Warmth, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Share the Warmth

Share the Warmth Member

This is not mine, but I am inclined to agree with the author.

10 Reasons Jobs Suck

"Here are some reasons you should do everything in your power to avoid getting a job:

1. Income for dummies...

You only get paid when you’re working...Smart people build systems that generate income 24/7, especially passive income. This can include starting a business, building a web site, becoming an investor, or generating royalty income from creative work. The system delivers the ongoing value to people and generates income from it, and once it's in motion, it runs continuously...

2. Limited experience....

The problem with getting experience from a job is that you usually just repeat the same limited experience over and over...

3. Lifelong domestication.

Getting a job is like enrolling in a human domestication program. You learn how to be a good pet...

4. Too many mouths to feed...

You only get paid a fraction of the real value you generate...

5. Way too risky.

Does putting yourself in a position where someone else can turn off all your income just by saying two words ("You're fired") sound like a safe and secure situation to you?...

6. Having an evil bovine master.

When you run into an idiot in the entrepreneurial world, you can turn around and head the other way. When you run into an idiot in the corporate world, you have to turn around and say, “Sorry, boss."...

7. Begging for money...

8. An inbred social life...

9. Loss of freedom...

10. Becoming a coward.

Have you noticed that employed people have an almost endless capacity to whine about problems at their companies? But they don't really want solutions – they just want to vent and make excuses why it's all someone else's fault... It’s as if getting a job somehow drains all the free will out of people and turns them into spineless cowards..."

2. Freekske

Freekske Member

Take a Walk on the Wild Side

3. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Yeah, um, jobs suck.

4. SunStoned72

SunStoned72 just kidding

I like my job, but I wish I could make waaay more money like people who work with finances do ... working with people aint worth shit by society's standards.