10 Bong hits?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by darkain, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Fender_Benders

Fender_Benders Member

I remember I used to always be worried about smoking too much and getting too high, and I used to get panic attacks and all that shit. Then after a little while I learned to embrace getting blitzed instead of worrying about getting too high. Now, I usually say I am gonna smoke only a little and once I get high I wind up smoking like 5times as much as I thought I would.

Also, I never thought I would ever build up a tolerance, but this past spring break I smoked every day, multiple times. I don't know if I have a tolerance though, we'll see I guess.

2. RebelGray

RebelGray Banned

the way i decide when to quit smoking is when i got the bowl up to my mouth, i'll peek down at it and make my judgement depending on how clearly i can see it, once it starts getting blurry and i'm having to squint and shit, i know that needs to be the last bowl of the sesh.

3. jimi420

jimi420 Member

um what will happen? youll get retarded and youre babies will come out with 6 arms and penis's for legs, yea its a bitch but some people like to do it.

no for real youll just get baked.

4. darkain

darkain Member

Well.

I did it. It sucked. I was freaking out, and trippin gout. Everything went wrong. It was so bad, that I don't think I'll smoke weed again until 420. And I'm serious

5. Fender_Benders

Fender_Benders Member

Man you smoked that much alone?

I always bake the fuck out of myself only with friends.

6. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

Personally for me whenever I pose a challenge of sorts to myself like you did I will definitely hit the point where I am too high, yeah I said it too high, I'll get called a bitch I know but it's just uncomfortable and unenjoyable after a while as it sounds like you found out, things don't get weird for me due to tolerance, I'll just get a massive headache and not feel well at all and no I'm not smoking schwag lol...all things in moderation is key =) besides why ruin a good time simply by being able to tell your friends "dude I smoked X amount of bowls!" who the fuck cares, if I could get blitzed off of ONE bowl to me that would be a godsend!

7. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Yep but you had to do it. Its how you learn those limitations :D

8. get_up_stand_up

get_up_stand_up Member

Whenever I smoke a bong I try to smoke the whole bowl in one hit. It gets me pretty stoned.

9. CLB

CLB Member

Only 10? And no J afterwords? Wheres the spirit?