10 Bong hits?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by darkain, Apr 11, 2007.

1. darkain

darkain Member

What would happen if I take 10 bong hits? It usually takes me one good hit, or two hits to get stonned. If I took 10 would I start seeing shit? or just fall asleep?

I might make a video of me taking 10 hits tonight, if I get good feedback. Thanks.

2. Pitros

Pitros Member

Man here what you shold do If you really never smoked as much as 10 bong hits do it now your tolerance must be almost zero yes you might be seeing shit or hear strange stuff but being stoned is crap campared to get royal blazed do it man for real do it but i advise you to take about 18 hits cos if you gonna get fucked up you might get fucked up for good sure that your tolerance gonna get higher after tha experience but that nothing that a week off pot cant fix.(man post your experience here later i would love to read it)

3. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Probably stop around 8 hits because you will forget what number you were on :)

4. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

multiply how high you get off one hit by 10? i guess

5. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

haha yeah if you're smoking decent stuff you will get insanely high... I would avoid doing it when you're tired because you probably would just pass out. Considering doing it in the afternoon. Whenever I get really high at like 2 in the morning (like, tripping kind of high), for a minute I'm just like "wooooaaah this is crazy" and then before I know it I'm just curled up in a ball, eyelids heavy... and then I'm gone, hehe.

6. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

man just smoke it. I remember I was a little weary of smoking too much, but wha I did I decided to buy an 1/8 of this really great crystally hairy sticky bud, and I smoked what I normally would have then I decided I would smoke all of it so I continued smoking no matter what it took and I don't remember even stopping smoking it... I don't remember my experiance at all except for a brief glimps around my kitchen and my fridge. But thats all.. If I could remember it it must have been awsome. The next day I woke up and felt better then I ever have before.

7. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

about as high as i am every other day

8. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

10 hits is my warm-up smoke.

9. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

do itt, dooo it , doooo it!!! peer presure!

10. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

lmfao. I agree, and because you might lose count and start over and be wasting madd weed because by the time you finish that shit you would start feeling beat as fuck.

11. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

Oh shit it said hits, I thought it said 10 bong packs. Wow I'm stupid, oh well. 10 Bong rips gets you toasted, but last fall me and my guys would smoke up 4 or 5 bong packs at a time, get atleast 15 hits a piece then a bowl, joint, and a couple shots and cigs before we were good and toasted.

12. billy96

billy96 Member

yea, get out a notepad and put tally marks on it.

13. RoundMidnight

RoundMidnight Member

10 hits isn't really that much.. unless you're taking gigantic rips. I would smoke that much without hesitation and I've only smoked twice since the beginning of March. You're lucky you get high so easily.. I thought I had a low tolerance..! Don't get me wrong, I'd be destroyed after 10 good hits, but I definitely would not be stoned after 1. So who knows how high you'll get after 10!!

Have fun!

14. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

10 hits? thats like...2 bowls. 2 bowls to myself fucks me up but its not a self contest. you should go for for like 6-10 bowls to your dome and then we'll have something here.

15. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

do it up, videotape it.

16. RebelGray

RebelGray Banned

magic, that's what'll happen.

17. napolean inrags95

napolean inrags95 Member

haha i love bong rips they are like a different category of getting high. with a nice large glass bong three of four rips makes me feel like i just smoked a joint to my head.

18. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

i think i will stop enjoying smoking after like the 6th bowl, ill be very stoned, and smoking more would just feel too harsh on the lungs

19. AfricaUnite

AfricaUnite Member

Depends on the weed, some weed plateu's, some weed you can smoke and keep getting higher and higher

20. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

Yeah if its good weed, ten should skull fuck you. Or if you have a low tolerance. The stuff I have right now is quite potent and would destroy me if I took 10. I take 2 and i'm good for 3 hours.