10,000 Lakes Festival/Midwest MJHF gathering?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by jo_k_er_man, Jan 15, 2009.

1. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

So.. throught the past couple months whenever 10klf was brought up there was a a few members here who were all about getting there this year.. i think it would be great to do so.. not only will it be crazy fuckin awesome festivillianing but a chance for a ton of us lazy ass stoners to meet up with each other finally.. i know there is a decent amount of people within this forum that are only say.. A state away from Minnesota.. meaning its not a tough or long travel by any means.. So what say it? Official MJHF gathering this summer?... between the days of july 22nd and the 25th.. all camp together and just get royally fukt? you all know i'll be there.. Chuck will be there.. though he's unfortunately gonna have to pay for his own ticket :p

2. Sunny Jim

Sunny Jim Member

Maybe, but my maybe usually means no... My friend and I were planning on going last year, but our plans fell through. I'd like to go this summer, but it's hard to get off work, so I'm not counting on it. I will make it there one of these years though, through hell or high water. Maybe..

3. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

even if you ask like 6 months in advance?

4. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

I will be there with you man, and count Nathaniel in as well.

5. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

man.. i should be able to find tons of smack with WSP at 10klf this year

6. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

Meh to the smack, a concert isn't where I would try it for the first time. I will definitely have RCs galore, a bunch of pot, probably some mush, and hopefully some l.

7. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

Nope.. just can't afford/live too far away/i hate you guys :(

8. does2

does2 Member

I don't see my agenda being open.

9. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

no.. its not the best place to do it.. but its not always the baddest place to get it.. when you cant find it where you live.. for later use

10. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

Yeah, I live in Rockford so if I wanted H I could probably find some.

11. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

12. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Can't wait, I'll be there for my b-day!

13. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

fuckin wish... it would just cost to much since id have to fly.. ill be their eventually, but not this year.

14. skamikaze

skamikaze Coffee Addict

Found out yesterday that I will not be in attendance. I will be in Yellowstone working. BOOOO.... no Phish or B-roo or All Good either.

15. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

yea.. you don't get no vacation or time off when you work at resorts/national parks and so forth.. its either work or quit

16. skamikaze

skamikaze Coffee Addict

Aye. I was told that if I ask this far in advance I could. But it isnt worth the drive from Wyoming, or the money i wouldnt be saving. Maybe next year.

17. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

yeah WSMFP is what'll bring the smack to minnesota...:rolleyes:

The smack will be following the boys from VT. so it'll still be in minnesota.

how long until trey fucks this up again. I'll say Spring 2010.

Thanks for the ticket brah. I appreciate it. Thanks for wearing the oilers down tonight so i can roll over them tomorrow night at the can

18. Sunny Jim

Sunny Jim Member

Maybe, but I've talked to several other people who work there who have asked for days off a long time in advance and still didn't get them. I'd also have to talk a friend or two into coming with. By the way, do you know when they will be releasing the lineup?

19. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

1/21 is the start of the release

20. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

Its between 10k and rothbury for me this year. I will be fresh out of school and ready to start my festival season. Im staring late this year. Last year I had at least one festival a month from march to october. It was a good year.. This year I have massage school and work till july.

Im sure I will see forumers at either fest. Its always fun chilling with forumers at festivals.