1 gram = ? (relatively)

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by otb01, Apr 17, 2007.

1. otb01

otb01 Member

How many highs/bowls/etc does one gram last for? What about a half-gram? Sorry about asking so many questions but I haven't seen this answered anywhere.

2. tripoli

tripoli Member

One gram of what strength? 1x (standard leafe), or 5x, 10x, etc?

It's hard to say.

1x goes pretty quick - I think a gram is about two or three sessions, and a lot of smoke.

5x-6x, longer.

I have to recommend again, as I wish I could have warned myself, to step into the waters of Salvia slowly.

It takes you to a different place than acid or shrooms or weed - a much different place.

3. Pepopstico

Pepopstico Member

tolerance varies, you need to find your own level. on average a gram of 10x is good for about 15 sessions. 25x should be good for at least 30 sessions.

4. otb01

otb01 Member

Good. Im thinking of getting some 10x and 21x. It will be my first time doing it so ill take a cig the next time I smoke and I have salvia and I will empty out the first little bit of tobacco and replace it with salvia. That should give me a slight feel for things.

5. Jack-a-Roe72

Jack-a-Roe72 Member

just remember to keep the flame on it and to hold it in for as long as possible.. I hope you have a low tolerance... the thing with 1x leaf.. I can only take 3- 4 hits.. after that, Im just too far out there to muster another hit.. I must order extract if Iwant to continue this and really feel something...

6. tripoli

tripoli Member

Yeah - you could do it with the cig thing, otb, but you do have to hold the flame to the herb and hold your smoke for 20+ seconds.

Don't do the 20x your first time - unless you're a freaking Argonaught.

7. Skratch

Skratch Member

I just bought two grams of 15x about two weeks ago and still havent finished the first.

idk for me it takes about two good pinches out of the sack to go on a really lucid dreamy kinda trip.

one full bowl will send me to a completly different place where I'm not even me anymore... ive turned into a slice of pie on the back of a womans head at a carnival... thats the best I can explain it.

so I guess it depends what your looking for and how you react to sally.

8. otb01

otb01 Member

Basically, I wanna get a grip on it with the cig thing with a tiny pinch of 10x. After that if it works out well, it will be me, 4 friends a sitter and a homemade bong.

9. MatrimCauthon

MatrimCauthon Member

Dude, you have maybe .5% chance of tripping with salvia in a cig. Read up on it on erowid, the drug acts weird. I had a friend roll a fat joint, smoke the whole thing, and just feel a little high. The next time he took one hit off of a bong and went to the moon. Seriously.