1/8 pictures?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by itsallgood, Jan 20, 2009.

1. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

could someone post pictures of an eigth of shrooms because i had some back in may and i want to know if it was a eigth or half a eigth, iam not sure at all, either way i loved it, so thanks

2. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

A picture on the internet isn't going to help you judge it very well, IMO.

But hopefully you find what you are looking for.

3. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

Whenever I buy an 8th of mushies I'm always struck by how small it looks.

4. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Senior Member

im gonna guess you had an 1/8th (3.5g). half that (1.75g) would likely not be as "involving" a trip as most people prefer

5. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

allright then thanks iam pretty sure it was an eigth because it was small

6. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

how much did you pay?

and yeah unless they were really good mushrooms, a half eighth wouldn't be very strong.

7. twang

twang on the run

Wtf? prolly 3/4 the mushrooms i've gotten 1.75 grams would have you tripping your fucking dick off. I never took more than 2.2 and my friends refused as well. and nothing gets me off more than tripping face. If you got some good shroomies 2 grams will be enough. I'd be fucking terrified taking an 8th of some of the shrooms i've gotten..

8. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

i paid i believe 80 for two eigths or 75, something around that number, i seen giant hands coming out of the clouds and i seen the clouds literally open lol pretty amazing

9. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

we don't get very quality mushrooms around here... 1/8 is definitely managable for what we get. haha you're lucky to have that kind of product. one time though i was watching the street flow like a river and everything looked really cartoonish and bright- that was only on 1.75g. but that was a one time thing... i miss those mushrooms.

10. nick16

nick16 Member

wow i want to do mushrooms really bad i think im hittin them up next lol

11. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Senior Member

ive dosed twice on cubensis strains. once around 2g and once at 3g.

2g was a decent trip with some visual effects. started playing mario cart (with a friend) in 150cc mode, after an hour, we were dicking around, doing horribly in 50cc mode. later, we went out for dinner with my father (during comedown), and had difficulty not bursting into laughter or falling asleep.

huh, maybe i was wrong. 1.75 may be a decent dose. forgive my memory for shitting out on my logic like that.

in that case, if i remember right, 2g is about 2-3 complete (mid-size) mushrooms.

12. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Not one person has actually helped him find what he made the thread for, haha.

13. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

lmao its all good iam used to not getting anything i want in life :)...but yea mushrooms are fucking awsome, keep on going with the stories if you guys want because i really dont care lol :cheers2:

14. Eagles06

Eagles06 Member

WHAT! I get an 1/8 for $25 I've never heard of anyone paying more than $35 for an 1/8. And you live in New York too. You should have gotten a 1/4 for that price.

Sorry, I see you meant a 1/4, two 1/8

15. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

i have taken mushrooms about 6 times in my life and tripped 5 outta the 6 times
    each time i ate at least 3.5g of good mushrooms but they where intese trips i live in north east america (New England)

16. captaindreadlock

captaindreadlock Member

i like taking big amounts of good cubes. like at least 5 grams. the most i had at once was a little over 10 grams. and those were really good cubes. i know this cuz my buddy took about 2 grams and tripped balls so they definatly were not weak cuz he has a whole grow op going and he knows his shroomies lol