♀ Moe ♀

Discussion in 'Music' started by Rar1013, May 30, 2004.

1. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

Anyone else out there a fan? I seen them saturday night.......and it was quite delightful......

2. 7leafclover

7leafclover Member

I also love moe and also saw them saturday night at summercamp. Great show, especially the second set. Too bad we didn't get to see them tonight.

3. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

they are awesome, i have seen em twice. once at HOB myrtle beach and once at Mid-X music experience and they put on a good show both times. looking forward to seeing them many times this summer.

4. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

Awesome! YES SUMMERCAMP ROCKED! the second set was soooo fabulous!!........I luved the woods...the trails were like hallways thru the woods.....my friends had a trailer there.....so, it was a great day! Yeah it was too bad we didn't get to see them sunday......did it rain????

5. 7leafclover

7leafclover Member

yes it rained, there were tornado sirens going off. It got pretty bad.

6. JoneeEarthquake

JoneeEarthquake Member

Im seeing MOE. on June 4th at the Fleet Pavillon. I saw them last year too with Claypool's Frog Birgade, or was that 2 years ago?

7. Elle

Elle Senior Member

I saw them last year when they opened for the dead in NY. It was a great time...I 've been a fan forever.

8. underwhelmed

underwhelmed Member

been a fan for about a year now, ohh i do love moe, cannot wait to see them live soon. i missed them the last time they were in town!!

9. Broad_For_Hire

Broad_For_Hire Member

I've seen them a couple of times. Sometimes I get bored with their shows.

Theres always the Timmy Tucker and you've got your Plane Crash and some other songs
    But I like listening to their music. I've been a fan for about 5 or 6 years. They've been around for awhile... over 10 years I think?