“The Quality of Oral is not Strained...

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Lester Izmoore, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

...It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven
    Upon the place beneath. It is twice blest:
    It blesseth him that gives and him that takes.”

Paraphrased from The Merchant of Venice by Shakespeare. And my point? I read posts on many forums where it seems that some guys go down on their female partners only in the expectation (or in return for) a blowjob from her. That’s pretty fucked up motivation, in my humble opinion.

Being the “lingus” half of cunnilingus is one of the most enjoyable and exciting experiences a man can have with his lover. And I absolutely don’t consider it some kind of gift or favor I do for her. Indeed I consider whatever pleasure she gets from it to be a happy side effect. That a woman who excites my passion chooses to place her soft, beautiful, exquisite, delicious, luscious, fragrant vulva in my mouth, it is very much her sweetest gift to me. Sometimes I get so emotional licking my lover’s crevice of Venus that my happy tears become entangled in her pubic hair. It is perhaps the most beautiful and selfless things she can do for me. And I don’t need or desire anything in return. I’ve had my reward already.

And if at some time she chooses to suck my penis, I want her to do so ONLY because she gets as much pleasure from it as I get from licking her vulva. If she does it only because she feels obliged to, then I’d prefer she didn’t. There are plenty of other fun thing we can do with the penis.

2. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Have to agree. Giving oral is so exciting for me. I can easily pleasure myself fine and dandy. But giving pleasure to another is so mentally and physically exciting and rewarding. If I get oral in return, woo hoo but not a requirement at all. Gets me off to give pleasure to another.

3. starfield03

starfield03 Members

Wait... Shakespeare wrote about licking pussy? I wish I had stayed awake in high school English class!

Lester Izmoore likes this.
  4. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

I have no doubt that Bard Bill was an inveterate pussy licker himself (and/or cocksucker — there are lots of scholars who believe WS was bi or gay).