“Keep Marysville ‘white’ as much as possible”

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Eric!, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Is this the part where we hear that millions upon millions of people who have the same thoughts and opinions are all wrong and need to be killed to save the world? :)

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Nope, they don't need to be killed, just encouraged to eat each other alive. Donald Duck was elected against the wishes of his own party leaders, to destroy a government that the same people voted for. That's progress. The US is finally ready to implode after over half a century of our politics steady going down the toilet. The lowest common denominator sucks, and half the country is more than ready to put the fucking KKK back in their place.

Call me evil, call me anything you want, but these assholes are destroying the entire fucking world and there is no reasoning with them, and they are beyond almost any shame. Self-defense is the only option left, and the only way to defend against the Three Stooges is to encourage them to eat each other alive, and encourage their children to run the other fucking way. These bastards have the worst social record in the developed world, and nobody will remember their asses fondly.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

4. wooleeheron

Imagine throwing rocks into the middle of a KKK rally, just as they get all heated up. They have absolutely no clue how to share their words and play nice, which makes them easy to manipulate. Obama's "rope-a-dope" was crude in comparison, stone age tools, to what AI is capable of. The machines will make them all look like the complete idiots they are, and then encourage them to fight amongst themselves over whose fault it is. Some people just demand to go down that dark road, and these bastards tend to have zero impulse control.

But, first, I'm going after the academics. Once you've got them down pat, any other group is easy. The second half of the Tao Te Ching was anonymously written by over a hundred academics, who were disgusted at their own corrupt institutions. I am here to encourage them, and show them how its done. Which is why I have been kicked off every academic website imaginable, because the bastards know perfectly well they could not be more corrupt. Using language and AI against them, means they become their own judges.

Their children have already abandoned fundamentalist services en mass, and begun moving to urban areas, because they have judged their own parents to be unworthy. Shit happens, so I encourage the idiots to try to take their money to the grave with them.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Not at all this is America and they have a right to their opinion. Fortunately they remain in the minority.

Mostly silent but have become increasingly loquacious with a little encouragement from Donald Trump

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  6. wooleeheron

They are the tail wagging the dog, with the entire republican party being lily white. Deny it all you want, but these bastards have taken everything from us, put the country 20 trillion dollars in debt, gerrymandering the entire electorate and now fighting over who gets to control the mass media. Donald Duck is widely considered the worst president in US history, while our democracy has been shredded over the last twenty years. The idea it is merely a passing phase is absurd.

He represents a dying white population that is desperate.

hotwater likes this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh, that's a fair comment. But if you know that these people exist, for the most part the vast majority don't commit crimes they just live their ways peacefully in communities and towns etc. Big cities too I guess. If you know they're there and you're actually okay with them having free train of thought, then what is the agenda of bringing it up and sparking contraversies and alike?

I think what the real problem here is, is that the woman was able to say that on TV and well as far as I'm aware she's gotten away with it? See not everyone wants to hear that shit and they shouldn't have to, but what I really think happens is the media purposely aired delayed footage of contraversial topic to spark things up like the media so often does. Kind of like how I reckon that Cubs man was playing a prank and the media throws it the other directions.

I think that's the real problem here. It's not that she has that opinion, its that the world now, has had to hear it and for many, they didn't want to. You shouldn't have to be subjectified to that shit when you log on the computer or turn the television on.

But this is just how our reality is formed and manipulated for us. :(

8. wooleeheron

Over half of all Americans insist the government and corporations they call evil lie to them for their own protection, and are usually too liberal about these things. Of course, then they insist the government should censor more people, according to their own personal criteria.

For their part, the mass media has no comment.

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Bullshit man

I think it finally clicked in my head with you the other day, when in some thread you were talking about growing up in an all white neighbourhood and no one woud guess you are white if they just heard your voice. You are like an Urkel or an Alfonso arent you? ;)

You are as far removed from the ghettos of Chicago as I am from some little scream queen growing up in some asswipe little australian country town where he is the only gay in the village

Some bitty from bumfuck USA, so fucking what. And there might be millions of them in other little bumfuck towns, so fucking what, there are 10s of millions in the Atlantas, Chicagos etc, not like that.

Just finished watching sticks and stones, Dave Chappelles latest, 5th, Netflix special, funny as fuck, a lot about race, a few bits on the "alphabet people'.

First off, just on Dave himself, dude is like at god level now, can you think of a single white comedian thats lasted that long, and still killing it? 5 Netflix specials, probably got paid $100 million for that, and what would the audience for that be 1/2 a billion worldwide

Anyway, he does this bit about LGBT driving in a car, down the roads of discrimination. But who is driving the car, A lot of those G are white dudes "we know these roads" "some of us built these roads"

Laughed my head off, Dave, you nailed it

This thread got real familiar real quick. One bitty in nowhereville Michigan opens her mouth, exactly the same as that one clerk in Kentucky I think it was a couple years back that tried to stop gay marriage in her nothing little county and it was mostly the speaking on behalf ofs that pretended it was a big thing

10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Sorry if I don’t fit your image of a NWA but not all black people live in inner city ghettos.

As for being another Steve Urkel (Jaleel White)

Picture Urkel at 6’2” 185 lbs. a star basketball player, matching Jewish kids in the community point for point at their own game of SAT’s.

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ok, you are not an Urkel, but you know what I mean

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

who was alfonso?

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Little rascal I think.

14. wooleeheron

He was the little devil with the voice that bewitched little girls.

15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I think Alfonso was Carlton
    The actor who played Carlton

16. wooleeheron

[​IMG]

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

On fresh Prince of belle air? Lol

I liked that guy he made me laugh.

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

wasn't that alfalfa on little rascals?

carlton was played by an alfonso, but if VG used the character's name for one and the actor's name for the other, that's just confusing.

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Oh right, yeah thought the characters name was Alfonso, that sounds funnier than Carlton

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Anyway, Chappelles latest Comedy Special on Netflix, watch it, funny as

6-eyed shaman likes this.