“Keep Marysville ‘white’ as much as possible”

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Eric!, Aug 25, 2019.

1. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Because some white supremacists have adopted it as one of their new symbols.

That's good enough for me and apparently good enough for the Chicago Cubs owner and his executive officers.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah I'm reading it now. Find me documentation that that specific fan he's a white supremist.

Of course the Cubs are going to try and do something about it, the media hyped the debate, they can't sit around and do nothing, they're a profiting enterprise. :tearsofjoy:

Anyway, I've seen heaps of people doing that because it's a joke, not some made up fantasy 4chan cyberbgang white power sign. :sweatsmile:

I can imagine it now. Someone watching TV goes, oh shit I just read about that on the internet. That's a white power sign yo.

3. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

The joke is, Wriggly Field reserves the right to boot anyone out of their stadium, especially any assholes threatening to cause a fucking riot. Football fans are infamous. You want to act like an asshole in a group of 30,000 people, and you will be treated like one.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I read the other day that in the Australian Rugby League, I think it was the Dragons fans, some of them held banners that suggested the coach be fired. It looked bad on TV so now the club is trying to ban those fans, for freedom of speech.

That's what clubs and sports enterprises and leagues do. Look what they did to Colin SacknPick for kneeling during a song. It's a business and it makes a fortune.

Now maybe you're right and the dude did do it to make a white power gesture. But the white power gesture is the "OK" sign, and since when has the OK sign ever been used upside down? I've never seen anyone do that, but, the circle game is that exact gesture.

So until I read that fan himself say it was racial slur, which I haven't found so far, all he did was troll national live TV. And if that's what he did, I like him already.

5. hotwater

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The fan in question had every opportunity to explain his actions but refused to talk to investigators.

If he had nothing to hide, then why not make his case to the press?

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

This is a perfect example of how the media manipulates your way of thinking and knowledge. If I'm right. And I still can't find anywhere where the fan states otherwise.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well dude that's cool if that's what you're running with. But I'm running the other way. Innocent until proven guilty.

And that hand gesture was a 100% circle game hand gesture, not the OK hand gesture you're talking about which is clearly identified in Google images.

PishPosh.

8. hotwater

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol. To even throw out the white power racist "OK" sign would mean you'd have to contort your whole arm and wrist and elbow to show it anywhere above your waist the way that man displays it at the Baseball. Whereas it falls naturally below the waist in that perfect form.

Now what person have you ever seen throw out I'm "OK" that was below their waist by their side? And what person have you ever seen contort their whole arm structure to throw that sign upside down at eye level where it always is? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

And if you look at exhibit A which is your photo at the Cubs game, You'll see the 3 fingers do not align to make a W with the P shown in exhibit B.

[​IMG]

They do not align, because that fan was obviously throwing out a circle game hand gesture on live TV. Also, why would you throw out your racial slur upside down?

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  11. hotwater

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A picture is worth a thousand words

The New Zealand shooter who proclaims he's a white nationalist flashes "White Power" symbol in court

[​IMG]

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Coincidentally right where anyone would flash the circle game gesture to indicate "eat my nuts" or similar. Let's all remember Gacy's final words before he was executed. Kiss my ass. Rotten people, have rotten characteristics. The difference here is that he's actually spreading out his fingers to form a W.

You're also talking about a convicted white supremist, not a spectator at a Baseball game that isn't actually displaying the same gesture.

20190828_171828.jpg

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  13. hotwater

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[​IMG]

Irminsul likes this.
  14. wooleeheron

The man with the record for the largest pensis, turned out to be a liar, and a real dickhead.

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

flick in the nuts? damn, i'm glad i'm american; it's just a punch in the shoulder here. of course, a flick in the nuts might be preferable for female participants.

granted, he probably earned himself the right to punch several thousand people in the shoulders, but i still don't think that constitutes a riot.

16. wooleeheron

Take a look at the history of sports riots. Their fans are not known for their emotional stability.

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

ugh, this thread got to 11 pages already?

She was just some bitty in some arsewipe town

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

19. hotwater

To you she might appear to be an old bitty from the outskirts of bumfuck USA, but to the informed, she represents millions of American who feel exactly the same way
    but are still lucid enough not to make such stupid public comments.

wooleeheron likes this.
  20. wooleeheron

Usually, they can't make such comments without losing their jobs. The racists view it as censorship, and are pushing the issue in court with online websites and mass media outlets. To them, the only acceptable compromise is that they be allowed to say whatever the fuck they want. Fox News, says whatever the fuck they want and merely calls themselves entertainment. To the KKK, its everybody else who needs to shut the fuck up.

hotwater likes this.